New chance at redeeming the X-Franchise?

Ryo Jin

Let's Fighting Love!
Reaction score
Of course you can find this on the front page:

"I had no idea you guys loved Storm so much! Wow, thank you, thank you. And I want to thank Tom Rothman for allowing me to play Storm, and Brett Ratner for allowing Storm to finally use her cape and fly this year." said Halle Berry at yesterday's People's Choice Awards.

"But I have something to ask you guys. You guys really love X-Men? Ok, here's what you have to do. Write letters. Every one of you in this building who love X-Men and want to see X-Men 4, write a letter to Tom Rothman at Fox and tell him so and you will get another one, and I'll be there too."

You can write or e-mail 20th Century Fox regarding X4 at:

20th Century Fox Theatricals
ATTN: Tom Rothman (X-Men 4)
P.O. Box 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90213-0900
[email protected]

I'm just happy that there's a chance for redemption!

Whos saying anything about redemption? If anything it could be anohter chance for Rothman to get Ratner back and majorly screw up the franchise Batman and Robin style

Whos saying anything about redemption? If anything it could be anohter chance for Rothman to get Ratner back and majorly screw up the franchise Batman and Robin style

Who's saying anything about Batman and Robin? I said there's a chance at redemption.

Who's saying anything about Batman and Robin? I said there's a chance at redemption.

Silvermoth is making a correlation with what happened after Batman Forever(A comic book movie hated by most Batman fans. Batman and Robin bombed.) to what could happen to a sequel of X3(A comic book movie hated by many X-Men fans).

Silvermoth is making a correlation with what happened after Batman Forever(A comic book movie hated by most Batman fans. Batman and Robin bombed.) to what could happen to a sequel of X3(A comic book movie hated by many X-Men fans).

I already know what he means. You're talking to someone who was a Batman fan since the age of two where some of the only words I could say were Batman and Joker [Which was 1989, not that long ago for some of you].

You all fail to realize my positive point. There just might be a chance of redemption! I automatically know we won't get a movie as good as X2 and possibly even X1. But I'm really hoping it can wipe the floor with X3 :xmen:

My e-mail to the provided link from SHH. Not that it'll be seen or cared about. Worth trying regardless, damnit.

I'm going to keep this short and simple.

1. Whatever Director you use give him more freedom as you did Bryan Singer with X2. No one wants the debacle that was Daredevil and X3 with half an hour of deleted scenes resulting in an entirely different movie altogether.

2. Gambit. Colossus vs. Juggernaut. Bring Cyclops back.

3. Bring every actor/actress back that you possibly can.

4. Don't bring back Kinberg for a writer. Lied to the fans. No comment on poor script.

5. We know you won't end a series with so much potential and story to tell. Just make sure it's done right this time. Take time on the movie and don't rush it. No one cares about competition, just a great movie.

That is all, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"