X-Squad

Oooh, I just got an email from the Commander- I can take a friend!!

Hey I got this e-mail!

Dear X-Squad Winner,

I am happy to announce that we have come up with a solution for the screening. We have now two options, but I will ask you to answer me asap to be able to organize the screenings.

Option 1: The Marathon:May-24 2006 in

- Pathe Eindhoven - X-Men the last Stand will start at 11pm. The two other movies will be show in the afternoon around 7pm. You can choose if you want to see the 3 movies or only the last chapter of the trilogy.

We have also decided that we will offer a second ticket for the screening.

- Royal Heerlen- X-Men the last Stand will start at Midnight. The two other movies will be show in the afternoon around 7pm. You can choose if you want to see the 3 movies or only the last chapter of the trilogy.

We have also decided that we will offer a second ticket for the screening.

Option 2 : Special ticket for the movie in any theatre.

If you think you can not make it to the screening, we will offer you two ticket to see the movie. Those tickets are Blank Fgox ticket that can be used everywhere.

Here is what I need from you before 14h00

Option 1:
Eindhoven = Yes/No
Heerlen = Yes/No
If yes please tell me if you want to attend to the Marthon or only to the last movie.

Name of your friend =

Option 2:
Ticket to the cinema= Yes/No
Name of your friend =

Na, Im going to London to watch it. I need a night out so its a good excuse to go down there. Plus its at a lush hotel!

Just got mine:

Hi there

As we do not have hard tickets for the Sydney preview screening we are
going to put your names on the door with Candice McMaster who will be
our Fox rep there on the night. You are able to bring ONE guest with you
only and the below is the only preview screening we are holding in
Sydney -

Monday May 22
6.30pm
Cinema 5
Hoyts Cinemas
Blacktown Westpoint,
Patrick Street, Blacktown

If you have any problems on the night your point person is Candice -
0404 063 312

Please confirm your attendance by reply email, thanks and enjoy!
Kate

Kate Greer
Production & Interactive Marketing
Twentieth Century Fox Film Distributors

Hmph. My mom already arranged everything at a different cinema two days ago for the early screening of XMTLS on May 22. I'll have to ask her again. :up:

u know what i just noticed?i signed up for x-squad but im in canada lol and i got e-mails from them

Jeez respond before 1400, I just got a call from my bf, I responded for option 2 :p
Lets hope it was quick enough.

I got the tickets to see X3 on May 22. AND the X-Squad sent me a new email saying that I can see it on May 22, but at a different place, two days later. BLAH! :mad:

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I got the tickets to see X3 on May 22. AND the X-Squad sent me a new email saying that I can see it on May 22, but at a different place, two days later. BLAH! :mad:

If they're gonna make an issue of the fact I didn't respond before 1400, I'm gonna be ****ing pissed off, do they expect people to wait behind their computer for them, when they first said we would know on monday :mad:

In the UK this week the top 6 all have the same points i'm 5th

I haven't even bothered with the missions, I'm done really.

I don't know yet, if the tickets don't arrive in time, I'll def be seeing it on the 25th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"