X3 characters age

Yve said:
He was taking classes with Jubilee and the rest of the X-kids in X2... :confused: He'd have to be ******ed if he was 22.

LOL...My guess is 19 to 20. I think we're overlooking that the classes at Xavier's appear to be geared toward general learning and not age and specific skill levels.

Yve said:
He was taking classes with Jubilee and the rest of the X-kids in X2... :confused: He'd have to be ******ed if he was 22.

He is 22 now, in X3... but if the movie is about two months apart x2, he is the same age... maybe he is younger, I don't know...

Now, maybe he likes the class of professor or has to attend classes as a student in the school, just they don't consider his grades...

Dany

^ ^ But how do you know he's 22? I know that's probably his age in real life, but when in the films have they ever mentioned any of their ages? Except for in the first flick, when Storm say Rogue's "about 18."

ABC said:
The actor for Jean is 40 or 39 eek :eek:

Don't eek!! ... Famke looks great for her age. She's 40. So what? Age to me, doesn't matter. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever became fully aware of since X2 when she died :-)mad:).

Why do people think Colossus is any older than what Bobby/kitty/Rogue are supposed to be? Just because he is taller and bigger than most doesnt mean he is older. I was 6'2 in 9th grade did that make me 20, no! I think a lot of you think oh 6'6+ guy, must be older, so you think he is 20, when they are lots of people who are 6'6 and are only 15-17ish! Trust me I've been to B-Ball camp :)

Daniella said:
I know that it's what you think gap... but in the movie, the cleary show us that jean is 32... because of young Jean's age and because of the numbers of years that the story told us... 12 ( her age) + 20 ( years ago ) = 32...

Dany
this is what gap thinks..

the flash back is in 1985, and x3 takes place in late 2006 early 2007.

i think shes around 35

gap5ewl said:
this is what gap thinks..

the flash back is in 1985, and x3 takes place in late 2006 early 2007.

i think shes around 35

I didn't see 1985 in the movie??? How do you know... :confused:

Dany

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"