X3 figs discussion

Sorry for the delay, just had to answer some PMs at Fwoosh.

Nevertheless thats cool. Anyway, here's the tabulation:

Each 2pack is $14.88.

Texas tax is 8.25%

The total for the 2packs w/out tax is $29.76.

The tax for the 2packs comes out to $ 2.46

The total comes out to be $ 32.22

So divide that by 4 it comes to $8.05

That multiplied by 3 is $24.16

So the Super Skrull plus $24 is what I'll be owed. These can be loose right? Because if not I may need a few bucks to cover the shipping. Also, the clear Super Skrull can be shipped in a bubble mailersince he's loose and has no base or anything. What do think???

FEAR THE BAT said:
Sorry for the delay, just had to answer some PMs at Fwoosh.

Nevertheless thats cool. Anyway, here's the tabulation:

Each 2pack is $14.88.

Texas tax is 8.25%

The total for the 2packs w/out tax is $29.76.

The tax for the 2packs comes out to $ 2.46

The total comes out to be $ 32.22

So divide that by 4 it comes to $8.05

That multiplied by 3 is $24.16

So the Super Skrull plus $24 is what I'll be owed. These can be loose right? Because if not I may need a few bucks to cover the shipping. Also, the clear Super Skrull can be shipped in a bubble mailersince he's loose and has no base or anything. What do think???
WOAH! that jus blew my mind and gave me a head ache...

anywho... ummm well.. i guess they can be loose.. but i do want the backing and the comics.. and the stands and the lil diorama.... sooooo wouldnt it be easier and weigh almost the same without them loose? lol its just 2 boxes should be about the same price it is to ship a DS marvel fig... maybe a dollar more i dunno.. ps.. u have pay pal right?

Nope, don't have Paypal. Sorry.

As for the weight difference it is a significant difference because the box will be smaller. In a box big enough for one 2pack MOC I could fit both loose with the backing cards and the comics and the bases.

Its up to you bro, I can just do one 2pack if its a problem

Yeah, so, about those X3 figures....
Stealth Beast is pretty cool. I wish he was a bit shorter and stockier, and I hate the neon green stripes on the uniform, but other than that I have no complaints.
Bonus points for the cat head. :up:
My only complaint about the line in general is that, with 40+ years of history, teams and costumes, ToyBiz had to make up some of the outfits. This line would have been a great opportunity to make an Ultimate Cyclops, an Astonishing Beast, a better Magneto...
Instead we get some goofy-ass armored Cyclops and Magneto with a missile launcher. And while the Beast costume isn't as offensive, ToyBiz stil could have (and should have) gone with a canonical costume.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Nope, don't have Paypal. Sorry.

As for the weight difference it is a significant difference because the box will be smaller. In a box big enough for one 2pack MOC I could fit both loose with the backing cards and the comics and the bases.
do you know how much more they'd be MOC?

FEAR THE BAT said:
Its up to you bro, I can just do one 2pack if its a problem
umm its not a problem at all. and i want both, im just saying if its not much more i wouldnt mind paying a few extra dollars... as long as its not a big significant increase

Ben Urich said:
Stealth Beast is pretty cool. I wish he was a bit shorter and stockier, and I hate the neon green stripes on the uniform, but other than that I have no complaints.
My only complaint about the line in general is that, with 40+ years of history, teams and costumes, ToyBiz had to make up some of the outfits. This line would have been a great opportunity to make an Ultimate Cyclops, an Astonishing Beast, a better Magneto...
Instead we get some goofy-ass armored Cyclops and Magneto with a missile launcher. And while the Beast costume isn't as offensive, ToyBiz stil could have (and should have) gone with a canonical costume.
ummm urich.. the figs your talking about are not the X3 line..there is no X3 line.. the line ur speaking of is just called "X-men"

Ben Urich said:

I know. For the Tech Beast they should have gone with the Claremont Returns beast that looked all Techy. I still love hat short lived Costume.

incredibili_x-

I love that costume and am greatful for it's inclusion in That X-men fighting game.

hell i think they should have at least given one of the beasts his astonishing costume rather then just his head

they chenged thier ways a lot for the 3rd wave.

Too bad we aren't gonna see a 4th or 5th wave.

yeaah.. I would like to see a jim lee jean grey :( and another classic rogue fig.. the one from the boxset is too hard to come buy for a decent price.. I have to buy the boxset :p

Yeah maybe.. But she doesnt really fit in well with the other regular looking X-figs :/

spideyboy_1111 said:
umm its not a problem at all. and i want both, im just saying if its not much more i wouldnt mind paying a few extra dollars... as long as its not a big significant increase

First lemme buy them and then we'll see whats what. I just don't want you to think I'm shoving these figures down your throat. I don't really need the clear Super Skrull, justtrying to make some sort of feasible deal to help you out in getting these figures. But what you gotta understand is I'm not about to come outta pocket to send stuff when I'm basically gettin' nuthing in return. If thats too much to ask then wecan just squash the deal. No hard feelings, seriously. But regardless I'm gonna be buying your 2packs and one for Rough along with a WM fig in the morning as soon as I get off. If you don't want'em just lemme know, its cool. I can easily trade or sell these on Fwoosh if you decide you wanna pass on them.

spideyboy_1111 said:
ummm urich.. the figs your talking about are not the X3 line..there is no X3 line.. the line ur speaking of is just called "X-men"

Mybad. On fwoosh everyone refers to it as X3.

Even I do. In any case these were leaked out as the X3 line anyway. Considering that a Beast, Juggernaut, Angel, Cyclops, Wolverine and Storm all have new figuresin this line it seemed kinda obvious that it'd be the X3 line but they decided to go this route.

FEAR THE BAT said:
First lemme buy them and then we'll see whats what. I just don't want you to think I'm shoving these figures down your throat. I don't really need the clear Super Skrull, justtrying to make some sort of feasible deal to help you out in getting these figures. But what you gotta understand is I'm not about to come outta pocket to send stuff when I'm basically gettin' nuthing in return. If thats too much to ask then wecan just squash the deal. No hard feelings, seriously. But regardless I'm gonna be buying your 2packs and one for Rough along with a WM fig in the morning as soon as I get off. If you don't want'em just lemme know, its cool. I can easily trade or sell these on Fwoosh if you decide you wanna pass on them.
dude lol you sounds so negative.. i want the damn figs and dont mind paying for what i want, as long as its not a rip off ... lol you act as if im not sure about getting them when im possitive on getting them. i want this deal to go through

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"