X4: Needs to be re-cast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recasting is the worst idea ever. A recast for a major character never works out well. If Halle wont return, remove the character. Write her out, perhaps even with a small scene saying goodbye (i'm sure Halle wouldn't mind returning for one scene to respectfully remove her character).

Recast everyone except Mystique and Kitty.

Need. More. Kitties.

Katsuro said:
Recasting is the worst idea ever. A recast for a major character never works out well. If Halle wont return, remove the character. Write her out, perhaps even with a small scene saying goodbye (i'm sure Halle wouldn't mind returning for one scene to respectfully remove her character).
Agreed. I hope she comes back though. I want to see her interaction with Gambit. In the comics they are close.

This is basically the dumbest topic ever.

Why are people discussing recasting Storm? It will never happen. Halle has directly said she would come back for another and would never want anyone else to play Storm. Especially now that the movie opened with 44.5 million dollars and Halle was a major character in this.

If Storm is in another movie, Halle Berry will be playing her.

Joaqenix said:
This is basically the dumbest topic ever.

Why are people discussing recasting Storm? It will never happen. Halle has directly said she would come back for another and would never want anyone else to play Storm. Especially now that the movie opened with 44.5 million dollars and Halle was a major character in this.

If Storm is in another movie, Halle Berry will be playing her.
Thank you.

I see no need for a recast at all.
However, I think X4 should focus on the younger x-men more.
Storm and Wolverine should have much smaller parts, almost cameos just to let us know they are there. Kitty, Colossus, Iceman, Rogue, Gambit and Marrow should all be the main x-men now. and yes, Rogue should return, because like what we saw with magneto, the cure won't stay permenant. rogue is still at the school, and she should discover it doesn't work in a very dramatic way.

X3 can end this trilogy. Wait a few years and they should do sequels with new actors and all, just like Star Wars.

Until then, we've got spin-offs

Mr. Socko said:
X3 can end this trilogy. Wait a few years and they should do sequels with new actors and all, just like Star Wars.

Until then, we've got spin-offs
Yeah, and Storm and Wolverine could be the R2 and C-3PO of this series.
Huge characters in the first movies, then minor characters in the next movies.
and Rosario Dawson would have made a good storm, but i like Halle more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"