Days of Future Past The perfect background for X4?

If they can reassemble the cast, I say just do Singer's vision of X3. I think FC is basically ignoring the continuity of both TLS and XMO, so why not?

Besides, they haven't already used the title X3! :o

I've been wondering if that could be pulled off. I know the fanboys would love it but I'm not sure how it would go over with the general audience, but if they did attempt it I think they would have to call it "Bryan Singers X-Men 3".

I've been wondering if that could be pulled off. I know the fanboys would love it but I'm not sure how it would go over with the general audience, but if they did attempt it I think they would have to call it "Bryan Singers X-Men 3".

All logistics aside, I think the general audience would still see it. But I thin you'd need a heavy focus on "A NEW VISION TO COMPLETE SINGER'S VISION" sort of thing. It could work. It will just never happen.

You know I've been thinking. Its about time, time travel to get introduced to the X-Men series. If anyone can do it tastefully it would be Vaughn.

I know people hate X3 but what if the ending where we think we see Magneto moving the chess piece is actually Young Magneto from the past. Knowing his plan would fail it would be Erik in a position where he could try his mutant brotherhood scheme once again only this time knowing his mistakes.

Just thought they could do this seeing as it seems in First Class they are basically covert CIA seeing as they have a Blackbird. Maybe they also have some rough form of time travel or something like that which Erik steals and starts messing around with opening a huge new can of worms.

Just an idea, maybe some might hate it but it could introduce characters like Cable.

All logistics aside, I think the general audience would still see it. But I thin you'd need a heavy focus on "A NEW VISION TO COMPLETE SINGER'S VISION" sort of thing. It could work. It will just never happen.

Exactly.

It just doesn't make any sense for a studio to "repair" something that in their eyes was profitable. Not to mention, no reasonable director would go back and retell a story that's already been cemented on film. He'd much rather tell a different story.

Exactly.

It just doesn't make any sense for a studio to "repair" something that in their eyes was profitable. Not to mention, no reasonable director would go back and retell a story that's already been cemented on film. He'd much rather tell a different story.

In a way Donner did with Superman 2. I don't mind either way though since I liked X-Men 3.

In a way Donner did with Superman 2. I don't mind either way though since I liked X-Men 3.

Well that's because Donner had already began making that film. 80% of it was shot by Donner. The Superman II Donner Cut was basically just a presentation of Donner's vision of the film. With The Last Stand, Singer never shot anything so its Ratner's film 100%.

Are there still some people that are trying to say X3 doesn't exist? It happened, it was released and mad a lot of money.

I understand there are fans out there who didn't like it, but FOX is not going to redo X3 or act like it never happend.

At the end of X3, it was hinted that the cure was only temporary by Magneto moving the chess piece. Maybe the cure will not only wear off but maybe have side effects that will cause the mutants to be more powerful then they originally were, intensifying them. Magneto's and Mystique's powers could be more advanced, and Rogue could get the flying and strength she had in the comics, plus maybe the ability to control her absorbing powers.

actually it's pretty simple... X3 showed magnetos powers slowly returning at the end.... So the cure was not permanent like they thought. So Magneto, Rogue, Mystique, all get their powers back in time. That sets up Mystique finally being independent of Erik, and Rogue possibly screwing up... (imagine her touching someone with powers, when it kicks back on... the person screams, rogue screams... she can't let go), the person dies, or goes into a coma... and rogue has those thoughts, and maybe a new power set stuck in her).

Xavier is placed in his twins body as shown at the end... so he returns

While Jean probably shouldn't be in the film... I'd have Havok (father or brother depending on FC) come to the X-mansion in search for Scott... they inform him of his passing but he refuses to believe it due to a message he received. We later find out that Phoenix didn't kill scott... but placed him in her telekinetic cocoon at alkalai lake, taking her place there. We find out much later that the villain of the film (Sinister) now has scott, and is using DNA from the mummified remains of the worlds first mutant (En Sabah Nur) to create 4 super mutants. The project is called "apocalypse" and the 4 are the horsemen.

there's X4

Oooohhh, I like this. Some very nice ideas. But I never liked the idea that Jean 'stores' Cyclops somewhere. I like the idea that sinister has everything to do with it, including the fact that Jean was found unconscious.

Just need a way to set up Sentinels for X5/X6.

Oooohhh, I like this. Some very nice ideas. But I never liked the idea that Jean 'stores' Cyclops somewhere. I like the idea that sinister has everything to do with it, including the fact that Jean was found unconscious.

Just need a way to set up Sentinels for X5/X6.

sentinels can honestly be added at anytime in the film series... it's basically just when the government has had enough...

and thanks man, i think it's the best way to continue the series as well as the only way i ever see apocalypse and sinister working

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"