"Xbox 720" will possibly be "Forward Compatible".

That is a bit odd. BR disks have a scratch resistant coating. I know they're not imprevious to damage by any stretch, but I remember a youtube video where someone took sandpaper to a disk (among other things) and it still played. It finally took a knife to make it unreadable. Something must have been pretty faulty with your drive to do that to all of your disks.

Were you able to get any $$ back for any of the scratched ones?

pretty much nothing. I had to keep the disc, but even then I got rid of them. It turns out the PS3 console was a real faulty one. The place where I got it from would give me my money back and would only allow me to trade it in.

But because they knew it was faulty, I couldn't even do that. So I decided to go for a 20min drive and trade it in at another place. I got $380aus for it and put that towards a PSP.

The Blu-ray movies I gave to a cousin and since then I won't touch another PS3. And the reason it upset me was because I was into my second play of MGS4 and then the game would no longer load. The game had it's faults in my mind, but the story was second to none.

So far i've not had a problem with my elite 360 since the day I got it. And I still have my 20gig from day one so I'm either lucky or my original xbox could go at any minute. And my PSP is one amazing handheld.

When I first read the title I thought "What the hell does that mean?"

But yeah.. doesn't the 360 do this with original Xbox games? Republic Commando sure looks alot shinier than it did back in the day.

^ It does. Most games from the original xbox come out at the best resolution they can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"