Xbox One vs. Playstation 4 - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just preordered from Amazon.

I still might get an Xbox1 down the road, but it all depends on what exclusive games they will have...and Halo isn't one of them. I got burnt out on that series shortly after Halo 2.

Yea i need to change my vote. I am undecided no more. Got that PS4 on preorder.

If it's okay with everyone, I'm going to ask a mod to close this thread so I can start round two tomorrow.

one other thing the PS4 has ( or doesn't have ) over X1 is no creepy, mandatory Kinect!!!

MS could announce tomorrow that they're dropping all the used games, 24 hour online check, DRM nonsense. but, they'd still force you to hook up Kinect to the X1 in order for it to function.

and, quite frankly, I have 0 interest in a mic/camera device tracking me.

If it's okay with everyone, I'm going to ask a mod to close this thread so I can start round two tomorrow.

There *is* no Round 2.
Microsoft was down for the count in Round 1. They had to call an ambulance and everything.

There *is* no Round 2.
Microsoft was down for the count in Round 1. They had to call an ambulance and everything.
An ambulance?

They went straight to a coroner.

I can't believe that Sony Instructional video is actually getting dislikes. Apparently there are around 500 really ******** Xbox fans.

I've been defending the X1 but can't argue with $100 cheaper. PS4 first, X1 after a price drop. Too bad, some sweet lookin' games MS has.

PS4 officially won me over the XB1 as soon as Final Fantasy versus XII XV was confirmed.

I've been defending the X1 but can't argue with $100 cheaper. PS4 first, X1 after a price drop. Too bad, some sweet lookin' games MS has.

I've waited this long to buy a PS3 (well actually I will be waiting a few more months). At this rate, the Xbox One will end up price dropping like the 3DS, and we'll all be buying one... from some guy on the street, who sells obsolete junk in a few years.

I wonder what the Microsoft office is looking like right now?I was gonna get a PS4 anyway ,but this pretty much confirms it.(I'm not buying at launch though.I'll wait a year or two)

tumblr_mo7li4BWWM1qmfxrio1_500.gif

tumblr_mo7l9dMTnP1s9k1emo1_400.gif

tumblr_mo7m7zps4w1r22i80o1_400.gif

tumblr_mo7ov6pq8v1s3aakbo1_250.gif

I can't believe that Sony Instructional video is actually getting dislikes. Apparently there are around 500 really ******** Xbox fans.

It's wild isn't it? Not to sound all superior or anything, but there's loyalty to a product and then there's just complete fan-blindness. I've had a 360 for years, it's a great machine and I've put many hours into and I'll give it many more, but as a logical consumer my money goes to whoever offers the best product.

Can't wait to see "Francis"'s reaction

I have a 360. It's a piece of crap. First one broke. Second has lasted, but it's louder than a god damn lawn mower.

I do like my Halo though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"