Yo Joe!!!! Original toon appreciation thread!

Any thoughts? Fav episode? Fav character?

Too many fav episodes. However the ones that stick out are the 'Pyramid of Darkness' episodes. Also the episode where they were in the egyptian pyramid was a fav. The 2 parter where Shipwreck goes home and everything is insane was great too.

Too many fav characters too. Pretty much all of Cobra's upper echelon makes the list for me. As far as Joes: Hawk, Duke, Flint, Stalker, Snake Eyes, Shipwreck, Spirit, Lady Jaye and so many more.

Can't pinpoint it down to any single episode.....the entire series was kick@$$......I'm still into Joe's.......spend waaay too much time modding/admining on a couple of Joe boards and putting all my 25+ years of imagination and writing into dio-stories.......

Yo Joe!!!

I loved watching the old cartoons when I was a kid... Unfortunately, it's been years since I've been able to see it, due to the DVDs being OOP. Maybe I should consider springing for a bootlegged set or even a torrent download-- I don't think I can wait for an official release to relive my childhood memories!

I'm actually watching through all the episodes again. The new movie has me hyped up, even if Sommers is directing. God, I hated Van Helsing. Then again, the B&W intro was phenomenal IMHO. It's the rest of the film that as garbage.

VH is actually a lot cooler if you watch it with the color on your TV turned down all the way. It's still stupid, but it's at least an interesting experience.

I'm actually watching through all the episodes again. The new movie has me hyped up, even if Sommers is directing. God, I hated Van Helsing. Then again, the B&W intro was phenomenal IMHO. It's the rest of the film that as garbage.

I have to admit that I've been seriously considering purchasing the entire series, but keep thinking, well actually hoping, that the series will get another official release sometime reasonably soon.

I just finished watching the original "GI Joe: Revenge of Cobra" miniseries. Pure awesome. :D

I bought G.I. Joe A Real American Hero with the exception of Season 2 Part 2 as it was not sold in R1

Just watched the 'Excalibur' episode last night. I forgot how good that one was. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"