The Walking Dead You’d Better Not Be Dead Yet: The Carol Thread

Rowsdower!

Avenger
Reaction score
So... she's outlasted her a**hole husband and her daughter. She left Andrea to die, and T-Dog too, although at least in his case, he intentionally sacrificed himself. I don't completely hate this character but I also don't think she brings much to the table, and someone probably should have shot her for giving Rick crap at the end of last season.

I guess I'm surprised she's lasted this long. Over the course of history, people with hair that bad tend to die quickly. It is a fact. When will her time come?

Last edited:
If you're going to shoot characters for giving Rick **** about something, EVERY CHARACTER on the show would already be dead.

If you're going to shoot characters for giving Rick **** about something, EVERY CHARACTER on the show would already be dead.

lol yeah, how entertaining of a show with no problems or issues whatsoever in the zombie world. It's the same people who want Skylar dead in Breaking Bad because she "create problems" for Walt.

Yeah, I never understand the Skylar hate in Breaking Bad. She annoys me from time to time, but given the situation, I can understand why she acts the way she does.

But anyway, in regards to Carol... it is true that other characters give Rick crap here and there, but they seem to be more useful than her. I was just kidding about someone shooting her but it just feels like she shouldn't have lasted this long somehow. However, perhaps it's a testament to how you can survive in this world when you cut and run and let other people die in your place.

Carol is in no way to blame for Andrea getting left behind. And T-Dog...he made that choice himself. He was going to die regardless. He chose to save her, she didn't cut and run on him.

I think she might get discovered by the Governor as be used as bait to lure out Rick and company. I mean, they had to have heard the sirens from the Prison, and will investigate it.

I think she might get discovered by the Governor as be used as bait to lure out Rick and company. I mean, they had to have heard the sirens from the Prison, and will investigate it.

I think it's safe to assume there's a fair amount of distance between Woodbury and the prison. Considering the location of Hershel's farm on the map Andrea gave Merle.

Carol is in no way to blame for Andrea getting left behind. And T-Dog...he made that choice himself. He was going to die regardless. He chose to save her, she didn't cut and run on him.

My memory is a little fuzzy, but weren't they both attacked and she just ran off and left Andrea there to die?

She'll probably find Woodbury, and even she'll realize that something's up lol.

I can't imagine her making it all the way to Woodbury on foot. I just can't imagine her leaving the prison grounds.

For those wondering about Carol...

spoiler alert..(sorta)

oakzap425 said it's not sure if it's official yet.
MzuS7.png

That pic seems off continuity wise because of the head gear.

didn't she have it on when she was with T-Dog? I'm pretty sure she isn't dead, she is held up in a cell somewhere, they will bring her back for some "oh s##t" moment in the near future.

Daryl: "This is Carol's knife..."
Glenn: "Alright! Everyone! Spread out, search for barns."

Maybe Rick unknowingly axed her in his psychotic rampage?

didn't she have it on when she was with T-Dog? I'm pretty sure she isn't dead, she is held up in a cell somewhere, they will bring her back for some "oh s##t" moment in the near future.

Indeed she did but Daryl found it near T-Dog's half eaten body.

I thought what Daryl found was TDogs torn shirt.

And yea, Id bet on Carol being holed up somewhere.

I had a theory that Lori might be alive since last episode, and now I'm thinking it may be true.

Maybe Carol came back and fixed her up?

That zombie couldn't have eaten her whole, and that bullet was in the ground (with no blood directly around it). There should be more remains too, like T-Dog

Last edited:
You saw hair coming out of that zombie's mouth, she's gone bro. :csad:

You saw hair coming out of that zombie's mouth, she's gone bro. :csad:

I think that was just his scraggly hair, or maybe he pulled some out while Carol was dragging her out?

Besides, where are the bones? She should be in chunks (gross).

I had a theory that Lori might be alive since last episode, and now I'm thinking it may be true.

Maybe Carol came back and fixed her up?

That zombie couldn't have eaten her whole, and that bullet was in the ground (with no blood directly around it). There should be more remains too, like T-Dog

That would be awesome. Someone said the director said she's dead but I could see a lie coming from TWD camp just to give us a wtf moment.

I think that was just his scraggly hair, or maybe he pulled some out while Carol was dragging her out?

Besides, where are the bones? She should be in chunks (gross).

The director confirmed that zombie ate all of Lori on the Talking Dead, and that it was her hair on his face. I guess zombie teeth can crunch up bone???

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"