The Walking Dead You’d Better Not Be Dead Yet: The Carol Thread

Huh. Never thought of Daryl being gay but that would be an interesting direction to take the character. I think he does have a thing for Carol though... it's just not something he's going to act upon given the awful conditions they're in and his own misanthropic tendencies.

Huh. Never thought of Daryl being gay but that would be an interesting direction to take the character. I think he does have a thing for Carol though... it's just not something he's going to act upon given the awful conditions they're in and his own misanthropic tendencies.
Nah, I don't think they would go that route. He's just a guy who's been hurt so much in his life, he doesn't let himself get attached to anyone. Every once in a while, something sneaks through. Like his concern for finding Sophia, his caring for Carol. I don't think he has a thing for Carol at all, I think he sees in her the mother he wished he'd had.

Daryl seems vaguely asexual to me. I'm betting on Tyreese catching Carol's eye. His backstory could be that he's already lost his daughter, and that gives the two of them some common ground.

Reedus said that in the backstory in his head Daryl's a virgin.

Oh a virgin that explains it.......he's gay.:woot:

just kidding, but I wouldn't mind if it either way.

At least not yet. Her prospects seem to be dwindling.

I was under the impression that something was going on with her and Axel. I thought they said something about them being in the watch tower together.

I was under the impression that something was going on with her and Axel. I thought they said something about them being in the watch tower together.

I think that was a red herring designed to make us think the screaming was Carol. Based on Carol's reaction to Axel earlier in the episode, I sincerely doubt they'll be hooking up. I assumed they were actually watching from the watchtower, LOL, but maybe I'm wrong.

They could establish a relationship . However I think we'll find out Axel was locked up for rape or something. He seems nice , but I wouldn't trust him just yet.

yeah, Axel screams white van, blackened windows, and candy in his pockets lol.

Daryl seems vaguely asexual to me. I'm betting on Tyreese catching Carol's eye. His backstory could be that he's already lost his daughter, and that gives the two of them some common ground.

I've thought the same thing. Daryl is introverted and self-reliant. He's the type of character who probably thinks a relationship is a hassle.

I had the impression there was a flirting undertone between Daryl and Carol, though I kind of think she usually seems to flirt with him more than vice versa.

I wasn't aware people assume dit was an undertone. I thought Darryl placing the flower at the grave and being so down over Carol's apparent death was a clear sign he felt something for her. Not to mention they had some playful banter in the season opener.

I'm sure he cares for her, but doesn't think it is so smart to get into anything deep right now because her lost would hurt so much.

We saw how he was when he thought she was dead, so if things had went further hey might have cracked like Rick.

**** this thread title. Carol's awesome now.

I think that was a red herring designed to make us think the screaming was Carol. Based on Carol's reaction to Axel earlier in the episode, I sincerely doubt they'll be hooking up. I assumed they were actually watching from the watchtower, LOL, but maybe I'm wrong.

Didn't Maggie and Glenn have sex in a guard tower?

Didn't Maggie and Glenn have sex in a guard tower?
Yes they did but i cant remember who caught them up there. I do remember Glenn getting up and buttoning his shirt i believe. I think Rick called out for them and thats when they both came up in the guard tower.

There was a deleted scene of Carol saying to Merle she will slit his throat if he messes with Daryl.

AND THEY CUT IT OUT?!

*flips table*

:cmad::cmad::cmad:

Jamie Lee Curtis would so get her ash kicked. :o

Watch your mouth before I force-feed you some Activia! :argh:

Good, I'd kick your ash and be regular. :oldrazz:

Im beginning to like Carol but my thing is i am wondering if she is going to be the one to commit suicide. I hope not but from what i understand she did in the comics.

My bet's on the [BLACKOUT]suicide[/BLACKOUT] is as follows.

Beth,Morgan, Glen or Andrea

My bet's on the [BLACKOUT]suicide[/BLACKOUT] is as follows.

Beth,Morgan, Glen or Andrea

Hmmm you could be on to something with those picks and for some reason im thinking person number 4 could be the one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"