You Color It.

Thanks Dew, that looks nice too.

hey brad u said your just learning but u color like a pro

I will be attending Art Institute Dallas in Oct for Animation Art & Design. I still have a long way to go. My Wife and I thank all of you guys for the good words that pushed us to go.

xfan said:
hey marvelisawesome, sorry i didnt reply i was away for three days because i had to go somewhere. anyway yeah i can see it now and where did u get the pic, did u get it in the comic art comunity or in another website? and brad you such a great colorer

Yeah i get them from the comic art community and image searches. Just abunch of places.

invincible1.jpg

Here's a fun one for you all

Could any of you guys help me out and color a picture for the Fan Art contest, I will give you credit, I would be so grateful

I dont know how. YOu do photoshop though. Just post the pic here and people will color it. Tehn you could just choose the one you like most and give credit to the person who colored it.

Ya. ITs not the best drawing ever. Not being mean though, i cant do better.

marvelisawesome said:
Whoa. Thats cool. Who is that?
That's Invincible and his evil father Omni-Man. A great book from Image

I didnt do inks or anything, and yeah I pretty much suck at drawing, I just really wanted to enter in this months contest. But was pretty surprised with how well that was for one of MY drawings, I would really like someone to color it though.

I know. People will probably colorit in like a day or so. When does the contest end? Like July?

Dew k. Mosi said:
That's Invincible and his evil father Omni-Man. A great book from Image

Is it ok if I change the outfit color scheme? I had never seen the comic so I didn't know what the colours were.

logan_weapon_x said:
Is it ok if I change the outfit color scheme? I had never seen the comic so I didn't know what the colours were.
Its your picture, man
do what you feel :)

But I do recommend picking up the book. Its great. Mark's got superpowers inherited from his dad, but he learns that he was born to be a conqueror of earth not its defender. His dad's people have ravaged their way through the galaxy and now they are heading back to earth to claim it. But how does an 18 year old boy handle being earth's defender at the same time as college and getting a girlfriend? Its fun and addicting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"