You Don't Go in the Bathroom with Me!

Dangerous

Avenger
Reaction score
What are the contents of your bathroom kit-bag?

Keeping it minimal, what are the preferred essentials you can not go without?
Don't involve teeth cleaning devices/ products as this is quite, boring.

Mine-

Lynx Snake Peel Shower Gel-

Lynx-SnakePeel-BW125x110_tcm72-32031.jpg

I like this because the combination of micro scrub particles and desert minerals leaves my skin feels energized after using.
Also the fact that it is a golden goop w/ tiny blue balls floating about within is pretty interesting on the eyeballs.

Gillette Fusion Original / King of Shaves Cooling Gel-

gillette-fusion.jpg

AlphaGel_SCM_v6_or.gif

My preferred shaving Gel and Blade.
Great Shave no cuts.
Smoother than James Bond.
Anyone got a better blade / gel combo than this?

Nivea For Men Invigorating Face Scrub-

990584;Warehouse;Warehouse.jpg

I am not too experienced w/ facial scrubs but I have been using this for a year or more and it seems to serve me well enough.
If anyone can recommend a really good face scrub then please do. Essentially, I need something that better suits my grandiose stature.
Something that will knock my socks off. A powerful exfoliater if you will.

Olay Complete Care Daily UV Cream-

51Bt5b03RcL._AA280_.jpg

I have a fair bit of experience w/ moderately priced moisturisers on the market and this one is the shizz.
I'm not going to pay 50 bucks a jar for some top end stuff, since my mum who works in beauty tells me they are all basically the same up to a point.

So anyway Olay Complete care has an sun protection level of 15 and it's a cream that is thick, yet applys easily and after a few minutes is absorbed into the skin. No sticky residue, but it does keep your face slightly moist. This is a great moisturiser, but again, like the scrub, I would be interested in an upgrade if any of you are using a superior product in this area.

Anyway, that's my essential kit bag, over to you guys.

Deodarant, shaving gel and razors. Anything else just screams metro, baby. :o

ok.....

Sink: Razors, Deoderant, Shaving gel...
Shower: Soap and Shampoo

I have the same gillete razor, but in black...toothpaste (mentadent), tooth brush, axe deodorant and anti-persperant...scissors...

also, nice Misfits refference for the title, had me thinking it was going to be something totally different coming in. Your misdirection here will one day cost you dearly :cmad:

Lynx Snake Peel Shower Gel-

Lynx-SnakePeel-BW125x110_tcm72-32031.jpg

Gillette Fusion Original / King of Shaves Cooling Gel-

gillette-fusion.jpg

AlphaGel_SCM_v6_or.gif

Nivea For Men Invigorating Face Scrub-

990584;Warehouse;Warehouse.jpg

Olay Complete Care Daily UV Cream-

51Bt5b03RcL._AA280_.jpg

How very metro of you.

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I have the same gillete razor, but in black...toothpaste (mentadent), tooth brush, axe deodorant and anti-persperant...scissors...

also, nice Misfits refference for the title, had me thinking it was going to be something totally different coming in. Your misdirection here will one day cost you dearly :cmad:

You were expecting a Misfits thread? heh, Il put a knife right in you!

Casey- I am not metro, I was just amusing myself.

Bullets- It would have been better if you did not put Pat Bateman at the end.
It did not need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"