For The Love Of God--Flush The Damn Toilet!!!

Yup Caliph, this has happened to me plenty of times at the office, and yes, I also let them know to give the poor people just walking in a "courtesy flush"......sometimes it's so bad walking into the closest bathroom that I'll actually go down a floor just so I can go to a different one.

I find it amazing that people have the audacity to take a crap at work. It happens here a lot, made all the worse by the fact that the nearest toilet has no window in there. I never go anywhere that one.

There's also the waiting issue. If you're in a cublicle, how annoying is it when you know that there's some dude just waiting outside? It's just plain weird, if you ask me.

I swear there are some people that just don't understand how one goes to the toilet; it's like they need telling that everything needs to go in there. No, Johnny, the floor isn't where the toilet paper goes...

^Well, you're at work for about 8 plus hours a day. You can go that long without crapping? It's fine so long as you dispose of it after the fact.

It is kinda rude for people to 'drop the kids off at the pool' and not have the courtesy to flush.

^Well, you're at work for about 8 plus hours a day. You can go that long without crapping?
Well, yeah, but that's possibly because I eat rather healthily at work and tend to avoid the bic mac meals.

sometimes it's so bad walking into the closest bathroom that I'll actually go down a floor just so I can go to a different one.

You too!? Dude, I totally have done the same thing. There have been times Jeff where I walk in--and walk right back out. LOL :p

Fried Gold said:
I find it amazing that people have the audacity to take a crap at work. It happens here a lot, made all the worse by the fact that the nearest toilet has no window in there. I never go anywhere that one.

Well sometimes nature calls I guess. My point is as people do their business they need to flush regularly. I mean, you know you stink. Why do I have to bring it to your attention? :csad:

For instance: We've got executives here that take newspapers and magazines in the stall and they just set up camp--be in there for like 30 damn minutes and don't flush until it's time to go. Then, they clog the thing with too much toilet paper, and it gets stopped up. There's no plungers here (the cleaning people hijack them) so they get frightened and just leave it stopped up. And now I gotta walk in there and discover it. :down

You wanna perch on the throne for half an hour reading, fine--do it at home. Let it fester at home. This is a public building--and we must think of the children! :cmad:

Well, yeah, but that's possibly because I eat rather healthily at work and tend to avoid the bic mac meals.

Wow, you don't sound pretentious at all.:whatever:

You eat (anything), you ****. It's how the body works.

Wow, you don't sound pretentious at all.:whatever:

You eat (anything), you ****. It's how the body works.
Yeah, but you're less likely to feel the effects of a ham salad sandwich and a bottle of water, as opposed to chips, sausage, and mushy peas, followed by a bag of crisps and a can of coke.

And how was it pretentious, you spanner? I didn't say I never eat crap, I just said that I don't do it whilst at work.

Yeah, but you're less likely to feel the effects of a ham salad sandwich and a bottle of water, as opposed to chips, sausage, and mushy peas, followed by a bag of crisps and a can of coke.

And how was it pretentious, you spanner? I didn't say I never eat crap, I just said that I don't do it whilst at work.

*puts on bowler*

Not really, it's all about the individual. I can eat a Big Mac and not have it affect me at all, while my pal will run to the toilet after 30 minutes. Just as I may feel the effects of a ham salad sandwich faster than I would of a Big Mac, so get over yourself.

Hip hip, cheerio.

yo fried gold...what the hell is a "crisp"

Hmmm....I consume ~3500-4000 calories per day of very clean food, ~40% of which is protein and 40% of which is complex carbs and fiber. I am GOING to use that bathroom at work to do my business. Probably more than once. If you factor in the 1-1.5 gallons of water I drink per day, there's even more trips to factor into the equation. Even with all that bathroom time, I'm still clean and as considerate as I can be about it all. Even if the paint is melting off the walls and the enamel on the bowl has peeled off while I'm in there (hey, you try eating two plain, grilled chicken breasts with a cup and a half of brown rice and a cup of broccoli for lunch and tell me you don't need gas mask while you're in the stall). :D

jag

I can eat a Big Mac and not have it affect me at all, while my pal will run to the toilet after 30 minutes. Just as I may feel the effects of a ham salad sandwich faster than I would of a Big Mac, so get over yourself.
*Piles on 80lbs and puts on a baseball cap*

So what you're saying is, that it's pretentious for me to talk about how something affects my digestive system because it may affect other people *gasp* differently? Should I also never mention how tall I am in fear that others may be a different height?

*Piles on 80lbs and puts on a baseball cap*

So what you're saying is, that it's pretentious for me to talk about how something affects my digestive system because it may affect other people *gasp* differently? Should I also never mention how tall I am in fear that others may be a different height?

No, you're pretentious because you assume anyone that takes a **** at work is eating junk food. That's not the case, people ****, when they need to ****, regardless of what they eat. Look at Jag's example a few posts above.

And 80lbs doesn't do me justice, at least 100.:whatever:

No, you're pretentious because you assume anyone that takes a **** at work is eating junk food. That's not the case, people ****, when they need to ****, regardless of what they eat. Look at Jag's example a few posts above.

And 80lbs doesn't do me justice, at least 100.:whatever:
Dude, I've seen the crap that people eat around me. Just because I don't work at your utopian health complex where no-one eats junk food, it doesn't mean that I'm blind to the fact that a lot of people around myself who work in an office environment rely on fast food for their main lunches, and more often than not, they're the ones responsible for Lightning's heinous lavatory experiences. If you think that I actually believe that only people who eat junk at work need to take a crap during the day, then that's a little bit silly.

And don't 'roll your eyes' when I enforce an American stereotype when it's in direct response to your bowler hat hip-hip remark.

jaguarr said:
hey, you try eating two plain, grilled chicken breasts with a cup and a half of brown rice and a cup of broccoli for lunch and tell me you don't need gas mask while you're in the stall :D

jag

HEH!!! :p Ya damn skippy!

We didn't have any stalls in the heads at bootcamp, or MCT, so you could catch the ****er who wasn't flushing.

I kind of got used to takin' a dump and talking to everyone around me. I miss it a little bit.

For The Love Of God:
Flush The Damn Toilet!!!

wsci_01_img0116.jpg

Okay ya'll...LS here with another ****ed up Public Restroom adventure. :csad:

This morning I got a really late start to work and didn't have a chance to shave before leaving the house. So I took my shaving kit with me, thinking that I'd take care of it when I got to the job. So I come in to the office, power up the lap top and headed for the restroom, shaving kit pouch in tow.

Now this particular restroom is special--it only has one stall and is located in a secluded part of the building. My coworkers and I have reason to believe that the worst smelling people in the company from downstairs always travel to our floor to use this secluded bathroom--I guess to cut down on embarrassment.

Well of course, naturally someone just had to be in there this morning, just funking it up when I had to shave. Lawd have mercy, it smelled like sick buffalo. :dry: But nonetheless, I had a meeting to attend and needed to get this shave done right then and there. So I commenced with the process, gritting my teeth (and nostrils).

A few moments passed and I noticed that the butt-funk was getting progressively worse. Granted, no special sound effects could be heard, but the gaseaous anomalies were definitely increasing in volume. I swear I could see vapors. And eventually it got so bad that I cut my damn face.

"[Expletive]!" I thought to myself, pissed that I couldn't concentrate for the stench. It wasn't a deep cut, but it certainly was looking ug-lay. I only had 3 minutes left and now there was blood in the sink, the shaving creme was stinging the cut, and I still had half a face to shave! I was angry and in spite of myself I said out loud "Yo dude, how about a courtesy flush?!!?!" :cmad:

Now..have you ever said something and then immediately wished you could take it back? Uh, yeah, that was me. I couldn't believe that slipped out of my mouth. To make matters worse, whoever it was actually flushed the toilet! This scared the hell outta me; now I wanted to get my ass out of there. :ninja: So I hurried up and left...and walked into my meeting looking crunchy.

406854452_aba725b23f_m.jpg

What I want to know is:

1.) Isn't it considered proper etitqutte for people to regularly flush toilets in public out of respect for others?

2.) If you were forced by circumstance to breathe in someone else's gas for an extended period of time, would you deem it appropriate to tell them to flush for the sake of your health?

hoooohohohohohohoohhoohhohoooooooo...whata funny story...........lolololololololololololololololololol

This is why I hardly ever use public bathrooms, especially at Wal Mart. Their bathrooms are just nasty. One time I went in there and there was a turd on the floor. How the hell does a turd get on the floor?!

Dude, I've seen the crap that people eat around me. Just because I don't work at your utopian health complex where no-one eats junk food, it doesn't mean that I'm blind to the fact that a lot of people around myself who work in an office environment rely on fast food for their main lunches, and more often than not, they're the ones responsible for Lightning's heinous lavatory experiences. If you think that I actually believe that only people who eat junk at work need to take a crap during the day, then that's a little bit silly.

I see your point.

You're saying that if people watched what their intake is, that would cut down on the air pollution they expel, right?

I see your point.

You're saying that if people watched what their intake is, that would cut down on the air pollution they expel, right?

I don't believe that to be true. I think it's more down to the individual, personally. I eat VERY clean. Probably cleaner than 99.5% of the population. Yet I can still lay out mustard gas that's a thousand times worse than some fat-boy who eats Mickey D's six times a week is capable of. Then again, maybe it's all the broccoli. :D

jag

You guys will be happy to know that I anonymously posted a sign in the stall up here. I just typed it out on my PC and printed it off. It says:

"Help cut down on air pollution by flushing regularly."

Am I out of line? :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"