The Dark Knight you know what would be crazy

Visceral

A Shadow
Reaction score
....if when the joker attcked the DA's office and scars Dent, he screws up rachel so bad she becomes harley quinn.

come to think of it this is probably been thought of before.

just thinkin out loud

I don't know why rachel's in this but yes joker should mutilate her and give batman some motivation to want to kill him.

...nah nah nah nah....nah nah nah...hey, hey, hey...goodbye.

....if when the joker attcked the DA's office and scars Dent, he screws up rachel so bad she becomes harley quinn.

just thinkin out loud
Nah, I dont like that idea

Lets turn this thread around and make it a good beefy discussion, guys

I think the Joker should kill Rachael. Get her out of the picture. Plus, it would be a good motive for Batman to begin his fierce relationship with the Joker.

If they wanted to put a chick in Begins they should have put in Viki Vale in my opinion

Here's a good topic for discussion: How do you think the Joker should kill Rachael?

Except it wouldn't be Harley Quinn. It would be like, Rachey Daw.

you're right, that IS crazy

just thinkin out loud

Yeah...no. That's like Sandman actually being the one that killed Uncle Ben. Oh wait...

If they do Harley, they need to do her right.

Yea, that...or we could make Alfred's neice Batgirl!

just thinkin out loud

too coincidental.

Well, I tried...

Lock her up, Hunter.

I dont think its a bad idea at all, but there is one flaw.

For starters the name Harleen Quinzell is far too coincidental. I'm no comic expert but is Rachael Dawes a character made by Nolan? If so I think if Harley were to be introduced, this would have been a cool way to do it.

Like I said earlier, there is one flaw. Rachael knows who Batman is, so then The Joker would know.

You know what would be crazy?

A Joker that doesn't smile.

I dont think its a bad idea at all, but there is one flaw.

For starters the name Harleen Quinzell is far too coincidental. I'm no comic expert but is Rachael Dawes a character made by Nolan? If so I think if Harley were to be introduced, this would have been a cool way to do it.

Like I said earlier, there is one flaw. Rachael knows who Batman is, so then The Joker would know.
WTF?
NO!

Harleen Quinzell is PERFECT name for Harley Quinn.. and the whole story on how she bacame Harley Quinn has 50% too do with her name and another 50% with love..

Like she said when the joker called her Harley Quinn "yeah i know.. i heard it before"

Mad Love is one of the BEST! origins at DC.. and it works PERFECLY! in the Nolanverse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cxlSCKHCAE <-- it just WORKS!

Where have all these idiotic topics come from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"