The Avengers You Know Who Would Have Been A Good Nick Fury?

yeah i have no problem with a white fury, but i like a black one better for the movie verse

If they're smart...at some point, they'll have Sam Jackson's Nick Fury pull off his face (a mask) and reveal a white Fury beneath...or some combination of that. That'd be sweet.

If they're smart...at some point, they'll have Sam Jackson's Nick Fury pull off his face (a mask) and reveal a white Fury beneath...or some combination of that. That'd be sweet.

Yeah... I'm not sure how well that'd go down, really.

David Hasselhoff..?

The Hoff was the best Nick Fury of all time.

Idk, I like black fury, it adds to the already low line of black heroes

I hate to say this I know this is unoriginal. Since He has played two characters with eye patches already

But Kurt Russell as general Fury?

I like Sam Jackson and I'm fine with him as Fury. the man can make saying mother ****** a art form.

But at times I feel like he can just ham things up a little bit.

As much as I havent really got a problem with SLJ or Marvel's decision to take their cues from Ultimate Fury, dont get me started on my lamentation that we arent going to see a Steranko-esque Fury on the big screen anytime soon.

I still maintain that Gary Sinise would be perfect for that one.

I can't help it, every time I think of a white Nick Fury I see Spencer Trilby from True Lies. The similarities between him and Fury are hard to ignore: they both have an eye patch, a sharp tongue, and they lead a secret government organization. I think he was played by Charlton Heston, unfortunately.

Lol, I just imagined this ina Scooby Doo esque cartoon sequence.

What they can do however, is have Fury with an image inducer belt technology and go through a few various looks, includidng the 616 one.

Artie Lange...

"My Black White Fury"...

If Fury had to be the older white male i couldnt decide...wait, yes i could. Clint Eastwood with a back brace so that he would stand up straight....he would give them hell.

It would be funny how Cap would react from a slap in the back in the head. :)

If Fury had to be the older white male i couldnt decide...wait, yes i could. Clint Eastwood with a back brace so that he would stand up straight....he would give them hell.

"Get off my Helicarrier."

I really like Jackson as Fury since it's the perfect casting since Ultimate Fury was based on Jackson.

Warren Beatty, heh.

As much as I havent really got a problem with SLJ or Marvel's decision to take their cues from Ultimate Fury, dont get me started on my lamentation that we arent going to see a Steranko-esque Fury on the big screen anytime soon.

I still maintain that Gary Sinise would be perfect for that one.

:wow::up:

"Get off my Helicarrier."
:pal:
i can see him come out a door at some aim agents with a shot gun saying that too!
but i always thought, hrrison ford or dennis quaid would make decent fury's

Always though John C McGinley would make a good Fury. He played a hell of a lot of military hard-asses before Scrubs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"