Sequels you people have killed this forum

BT18

Superhero
Reaction score
Jesus do SHH a favor and bump as many somewhat worthwhile non "my X-4" threads as you can.

Well there really isn't much to talk about, considering there won't be an X4...

Well there probably will be BUT it will take the corporation banckrupt. They need to start again with X3 or do a directors cut filming new scenes to work on like story developement, more on the phoenix, a better ending, character developpement, angel fighting. Then they can continue with X4. Ratner said he will do X4 100% if they let him.

I think that calling X3 "The Last Stand" and unequivocally stating that this is the last X-Men movie evah! is what killed the forum, personally. And instead of starting a new thread to *****, why don't you read some of the scripts? Several of them are quite good.

please shut up....
Do yourself a favor and don't read it...

BT18 said:
Jesus do SHH a favor and bump as many somewhat worthwhile non "my X-4" threads as you can.
Why do you always act like you have a ferrett stuck up your ass, and it's wobbling around? Why don't you just relax and have some fun in life? You seem so wound up in every post I've read of yours.

If you don't want to read anyone's scripts or don't want to see fan fiction, just ignore the threads, ignore the scripts, don't click them, don't read them. It's that damn simple. You don't have to *****. You don't have to moan. You go along your day, you feel the same, we go along our days, and have a little fun with fan fiction.

I'm not so sure a thread like this is going to do much to breathe "life" into what you deem a "killed forum."

It's not exactly a morale booster. :o

like others have said some of the fan scripts are pretty good, and when there isnt much information available to "breathe life" into the forum so to speak, its expected. Just dont read stuff if you dont like it. Or since you wont see much X4 news until wolverine and magneto are out, maybe go outside, play some ball, enjoy a cup of coffee, wash your car, play with your dog...yadda yadda :dew:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"