You'll Believe a Man can Lounge

Isnt Buffy with Dark Horse Comics right now?

Unfortunately yes I believe so. I would rather the character end up with DC though. Crossovers with the Dark Universe characters would be awesome.

Oh and RIP Roger Ebert. I used to stay up on Saturday nights to watch At the Movies.

It had a context... but every time it gets quoted that context gets further and further away and I just feel like a hussy :p

What?!?! Oh no! He was one of my favorite movie reviewers!! I was so looking forward to his MOS review. I remember he was excited when Shannon got cast as Zod. So sad. :csad: RIP!

Where? What did he say?

It had a context... but every time it gets quoted that context gets further and further away and I just feel like a hussy :p

hey...I like boobs, and hussy is ok, just don't be a floozy, then you've messed up :cwink:

https://twitter.com/ebertchicago/status/57270948675584003

He was also one of the few top critics who praised Watchmen, he gave it his full four stars. And he was one of the first to see SR for what it really was. And now he will never get to see Man of Stee. :csad:

Sadly I didn't know of him (probably just not very famous in the UK), but I do find it really sad that he won't get to see and review MOS because it seems like he would have really enjoyed it and had a lot of interesting things to say :(

Sadly I didn't know of him (probably just not very famous in the UK), but I do find it really sad that he won't get to see and review MOS because it seems like he would have really enjoyed it and had a lot of interesting things to say :(

You've never heard of "Siskel and Ebert At The Movies"?

The hussy with the nose of a bloodhound and the chest of a greek goddess. :p

He was the go-to critic for me. I'm going to miss him. :(

Well to get an idea of who Ebert was the UK equivalent would be Barry Norman, if that helps.

[YT]cajcEZ5Z-x8[/YT]

Saw Evil Dead. It was amazing. A good remake.
Saw Iron Man 3 trailer, no MOS

Yes. It was DIGUSTING but I loved it all haha. Im a massive horror buff

ah....another week......and still no freaking character posters............HURRY UP WB YOU LAZY BUMS!!

I lke horror stuff but I think I'll wait for the DVD/Blu-Ray release.

I will say it was the best horror remake I have seen in a very long time. It took what the original did best, and it expanded on it.
I would have loved to see Bruce Campbell make a cameo
And I think he was supposed to originally.
Anyway, on to the next film I'm seeing : SUPERMAN

Hey you take that whining to the All Things Superman Discussion thread. We don't need that kind of talk in here. :ninja:

I'm gonna whine here, I'm gonna whine there....I'm gonna whine on Dan Didio's head until he convinces the lazy bums over at WB to release some damn character posters.....I'm not asking for footage (which was shown already the bastards)...just something that they approved already :cmad::cmad::cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"