You'll Believe a Man can Lounge

I think the Wonder Woman logo should be more gold colored. That one looks a bit like hardened mustard.

Congrats on being engaged! Did she enjoy the graphic novels?

ThankS. :woot: Yeah, she loved Birthright but I don't think she enjoyed EO as much. She never gave me feed back like she did with her first read.

Hey, does anyone know a free photoshop app I can download to my Mac? :yay:

That would involve scanning, then uploading to photobucket, then posting here....that's a lot of work for this old guy.

I found my paperback published at the time of it's release of the making of the movie.

A picture magazine from the movie that has a pic of the Elders talking to the Kryptonian police officer that was cut from the original movie.

A large size picture book from the movie......

Do you have the trading cards? I have all the cards from Superman I-III.

Hey, does anyone know a free photoshop app I can download to my Mac? :yay:

I wish I had one for my PC...but I'm not very manippy. I don't know how to use those things. My sister on the other hand has a degree in graphic design or whatever it's called and works for a marketing firm

I wish I had one for my PC...but I'm not very manippy. I don't know how to use those things. My sister on the other hand has a degree in graphic design or whatever it's called and works for a marketing firm

That's really cool. I feel like I missed my calling somehow. I've never maniped anything. I'm all pencils, ink, and paints. I'm missing all the fun.

I'm living the dream via Avid Media Composer 5 on a Mac.

Ditto. I don't think I'll ever leave Avid.

I'm eager to jump to MC 6.5 but we need downtime to upgrade...

That's really cool. I feel like I missed my calling somehow. I've never maniped anything. I'm all pencils, ink, and paints. I'm missing all the fun.

I can't even do that...I'm musically enhanced

Ditto. I don't think I'll ever leave Avid.

I'm eager to jump to MC 6.5 but we need downtime to upgrade...
Downtime? Who the hell has any of that? :p

I prefer Krispy Kreme personally.

It's just so shocking that LA of all places wouldn't have one of the biggest doughnut and breakfast franchises.

Injustice: Superman v. Sinestro

[YT]XAtvXCQXpqw[/YT]

I think we all knew who would win that one.

Does anyone here think that having a separate thread for Gifs and Avvy's (avatars) is a good idea ?

Kane and some others will soon provide tons of avvys.

Avatars get lost in pages and pages of fan made posters and manips and are difficult to locate in the regular Art-work and Manips thread.

Do you have the trading cards? I have all the cards from Superman I-III.

Only the first set (red border) from SUPERMAN THE MOVIE. I've been lucky enough to have seven actors from the movie sign their cards though.

I miss The Tusi. Stuff got crazy in there a couple of times. The last big event we had in there was that Game of Thrones RPG. :lmao:

Oh, the memories...

I miss The Tusi. Stuff got crazy in there a couple of times.

Oh, the memories...

Yep....lot of people got infracted and banned for their antics in there.

Oh the memories indeed......

When the 'Tusi was good, it was very good... and when it was bad, it was very very bad.

Only the first set (red border) from SUPERMAN THE MOVIE. I've been lucky enough to have seven actors from the movie sign their cards though.

That's awesome. Which actors signed their cards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"