Young Avengers/Runaways #1

SpeedballLives said:
how can you not get it?
It's saying Cap treats women like he's still in the 40's
come on people, are you that dense?

So not funny :o

from the cover, it looks like Nico is alive, but covers are known to lie too.

PWN3R RANGER said:
exactly, its just playful...doesn't take itself seriously.

:up:

Plus, it's all two issue arcs. No wait for the trade crap in Nextwave.

:)

Yeah its lieing all the covers hook together to form a poster with both teams on them.I hope the alien girl dies I never liked her.

lol, what if its Old Lace that bites it, on the cover to #18, Old Lace is on it.

And it says "One of these Runaways will die."

hmmmmm

Gert has a psyco(spelling) link with old lace if she bites it Gert bites it to.

SpeedballLives said:
from the cover, it looks like Nico is alive, but covers are known to lie too.
like doom and mjolnir:(

deathshead2 said:
Gert has a psyco(spelling) link with old lace if she bites it Gert bites it to.

I knew that, didnt know it kill her though.

isn't victor supposed to kill her or something?

well, everytime lace gets hurt it hurts gert.

B.U.M. said:
well, everytime lace gets hurt it hurts gert.

I just thought maybe it would break the connection but now I realize how dumb that sounds. :confused:

SpeedballLives said:
isn't victor supposed to kill her or something?
Sort of when he is evil in the possible future.But theres so many possible futures I doupt it will happen.

deathshead2 said:
But its 2.99 its so much.

Think about it this way, What you would have to spend to get a full story with action and plot points from Bendis' New Avengers (usually 5 or more issues) over $18.00 bucks. You get in two freakin issues of Nextwave!

While New Avengers is 16-plus issues in and the whole freaking team has yet to fully form or have any meaningful adventure together or face any major villain, while in four issues of Nextwave the whole team is formed and taken on Fin Fang Foom! explained the origins or backgrounds of most of the team members and have had cameos by Captain America and Cable by the sixth issue.

So $6.00 and two issues of Nextwave versus $18.00 bucks of New Avengers and we have yet too see the full roster together and whole issues with little or no action and if it happens it's something ******ed as Alpha Flight getting their asses handed to them off panel or Emma Frost and Dr.Strange saving the day.

deemar325 said:
Think about it this way, What you would have to spend to get a full story with action and plot points from Bendis' New Avengers (usually 5 or more issues) over $18.00 bucks. You get in two freakin issues of Nextwave!

While New Avengers is 16-plus issues in and the whole freaking team has yet to fully form or have any meaningful adventure together or face any major villain, while in four issues of Nextwave the whole team is formed and taken on Fin Fang Foom! explained the origins or backgrounds of most of the team members and have had cameos by Captain America and Cable by the sixth issue.

So $6.00 and two issues of Nextwave versus $18.00 bucks of New Avengers and we have yet too see the full roster together and whole issues with little or no action and if it happens it's something ******ed as Alpha Flight getting their asses handed to them off panel or Emma Frost and Dr.Strange saving the day.

rofl! So true.

I really liked #19 though.:O

deemar325 said:

That might have worked if I bought nu avengers but I don't so ha.

nextwave-6_pg6.jpg

rofl!!! previews for #6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"