Young Justice Cartoon - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
was Rocket the chick who was glowing pink? I've never heard of her. and Icon? they could've used better characters.

Yes, Rocket was the girl glowing pink. She is Icon's sidekick. They are Milestone characters (like Static), which in recent years merged with the DC universe.

well, I just don't really give a **** about the Milestone Universe, apart from Static (which I only marginally care about because of his cartoon).

On page 20 there was a post about Comic Con having "Young Justice" cards.

Most of the characters are going to make their appearance in the show. Rocket is another checked off.

- Ocean Master
- Vandal Savage
- Count Vertigo
- Queen Bee
- Joker
- Hugo Strange
- Monsieur Mallah
- Brain
- Zatanna
- Rocket
- Wolf,

forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=20998125

tumblrlovexdy1j31qgn0a6.png

tumblrlovhmi9dvn1qgn0a6.png

http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=13553

Greg responds...
Here are ALL the Season One titles:
101 - "Independence Day"
102 - "Fireworks"
103 - "Welcome to Happy Harbor"
104 - "Drop-Zone"
105 - "Schooled"
106 - "Infiltrator"
107 - "Denial"
108 - "Downtime"
109 - "Bereft"
110 - "Targets"
111 - "Terrors"
112 - "Homefront"
113 - "Alpha Male"
114 - "Revelation"
115 - "Humanity"
116 - "Failsafe"
117 - "Disordered"
118 - "Secrets"
119 - "Misplaced"
120 - "Coldhearted"
121 - "Image"
122 - "Agendas"
123 - "Insecurity"
124 - "Performance"
125 - "Usual Suspects"
126 - "Auld Acquaintance"

Response recorded on October 14, 2011

Am I the only one that felt that Joker sucked in this?

nope, I thought so too. I don't like the TDK-inspired design, and the voice acting just didn't do it for me. Mark Hammil has spoiled me when it comes to Joker voice acting. I don't like anybody besides him.

Didn't care too much for the voice, but I appreciate what they tried to do with the character. Outstanding episode by the way.

I thought the guy that does Bender's voice did a pretty good job in Under the Red Hood.

This was just a bad voice coupled with some really crappy dialog.

How can you f**k the Joker up? They found a way.....They found....a way.

I also didn't like Ultrahumanite being a silent, grunting, lacky. If anybody shoulda been in charge, it shoulda been the Nazi Super Scientist in an albino Gorilla's body. :o

was Rocket the chick who was glowing pink? I've never heard of her. and Icon? they could've used better characters.

Lucky for us Milestone fans you don't produce the show. :up:

I was wondering who the f**k they were.

Zatara was awesome though.

Lucky for us Milestone fans you don't produce the show. :up:

Well, they're not doing much with the characters either, so whatever.

It may simply be lack of exposure. I don't know anything about the characters, so haven't been given any reason to care. Except for like I said, Static's show.

If you don't know anything about them, then how do you know they shoulda used better characters?

They're supposed to cater to your ignorance? Huh? Huh?!? :mad:.....:o

F**king Wotan was in this. Not only was he in this, he was a lacky for f**king Count Vertigo, and you're complaining about a 4 second cameo?

I don't know who Wotan is either.

and it wasn't necessarily a complaint. I'm glad we're getting to see some of the non-major characters in the DCU, but you'd think they'd at least make them characters that people might recognize.

Scarecrow King: "What's a Wotan?"
*Nubs explodes*

Edit: Wow... I called it inadvertently...

Ugh, Wotan. We're talking about a guy who fights the Spectre, Dr. Fate, and f**king God for control of all creation, involved in some scheme to get 10 billion dollars. :doh:.......but that's a whole other problem.

Skills gotta pay the bills...

Hahaha

Haha, so I just looked up Wotan on Wikipedia. I haven't read much JSA, so I had no idea he was a Fate villain. But even based on his wiki page, he did seem woefully under used in the episode.

I'd say even this being a scheme put together just to throw the heroes off the scent of the Light, it would be beneath him. It's like having Lex Luthor trying to rob a liquor store.

Lex is far too engrossed in the schemes regarding the theft of vast numbers of baked goods to bother himself with liquor stores...

Lex Luthor: Scurge of The Cheesecake Factory.

Well, stealing cakes is the most terrible crime of all.

so did the Injustice League know that they were just kinda a ploy by the Light?

I'm going to assume no. Maybe Vertigo or Ultra Humanite knew, otherwise I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"