15 Minutes Your 15 minutes - sign up thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 hours into it and we get a close and a prob ban. :down

Everyone ask nice questions.

What's your favorite color?

Which do you like better Batman or Superman?

:whatever:

Thank you for your sincere cooperation. :whatever:

Well we must think about the children. :huh:

so what happens now??

15 minutes survives. At least for now. But everyone has to play nice. Insults should be avoided. Constructive criticism is always okay. Just avoid derogation of others to the point where every few words the automatic censors have to kick-in.

Play nice. Have fun.

sounds good to me ...i kinda had a feeling some people would have gone a bit overboard with the questions

15 minutes survives. At least for now. But everyone has to play nice. Insults should be avoided. Constructive criticism is always okay. Just avoid derogation of others to the point where every few words the automatic censors have to kick-in.

Play nice. Have fun.
I'm great at constructive criticism. :up:

Play nice. Have fun.
That was awesome!! Man, when people think their fifteen minutes gives them god-like immunity and they can say what they want -- the things they will say! :up:

That's why there was a little intrepedation when Badger brought this here.

You can't ask any real risque questions.

And you are probably going to have stick in the muds who just want to answer, what's your favorite movie?

This really does better when it's a cool person being questioned and there's no boundary on questions.

Now we are all friends again. We can have that get together this weekend.

None of the questions here will live up to the uncensored ones at LSP. :down

Damn, LSP sounds superior in every way to something that hasn't been executed in full yet.

Damn i can't believe Darthy got banned for that!! That was some funny 5hit!!!! Especially his hatred for Morg who i find to be a stereotypical Jobsworth. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"