Your arms are just too short to box with the Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Mania line-up is mind numbingly bad, it's an easy pass like Metallo said, the top 3 matches have the easiest to predict outcomes ever and you couldn't pay me to give a s**t about Orton vs Sheamus.

Now I want Hornswaggle to win at Wrestlemania to complete Vince's troll job. :o

That Mania line-up is mind numbingly bad, it's an easy pass like Metallo said, the top 3 matches have the easiest to predict outcomes ever and you couldn't pay me to give a s**t about Orton vs Sheamus.

We all know how Wrestlemania will end. Hell, I rarely watch wrestling these days and I know how Wrestlemania will end.

It's a bad card for Mania, but it's not bad if it was a lesser PPV.

It would not surprise me in the least if the WWE announced that all gate receipts for Wrestlemania 29 went to rebuilding the area since it was affected by Hurricane Sandy. If they make that announcement, it could be great PR for WWE.

Last edited:
Hell yes to an Evolution reunion! Loved the theme and I had the "paid, laid and made" shirt back in the day.

If you would to predict that Undertaker would beat Punk, I think you'd be wrong, imo. I'm pretty sure this goes back to that rumor of Punk getting the ultimate respect by going up against 'Taker and beating him. And I wouldn't be surprised if 'Taker's streak does end at WM 29 if he goes up against Punk.

If it's Orton vs. Sheamus, where does that leave Ziggler?

All I have to say to that Mania card is:

IF Punk does face Taker at WM and some how actually beats him then it wouldn't just be great for him personally But it could also add so much to his character and heel pipe bomb promos before&after beating Taker&ending his streak could be so amazingly awesome

ADR-Destiny.jpg

I found this pic on the net and I love it,Not just the Attitude Era theme and the people in it But the art is awesome!!

image_zps2e4d5bf5.jpg

It's an awesome roster, it was promotional material for the 2001 Royal Rumble.

I like the art because it is reminiscent I think of the 1992 Royal Rumble promotional poster.

- On Friday's SmackDown, AJ Lee will team up with Dolph Ziggler in a mixed tag match against Natalya and the Great Khali. AJ Lee is teasing on Twitter that fans should tune in to see a possible wardrobe malfunction:

"If you need two words that aren't 'The Rock' to convince you to watch Smackdown this week, here they are: wardrobe malfunction."

Sh**ty news

WWE Star Out of Action for Possibly A Year

By Steve Carrier on 01/10/2013

Tyson Kidd is expected to be out of action for 10-12 months according to a report by PWInsider.com.

Details are still slim on exactly when injury had occurred, but Kidd suffered a fractured knee and a torn ACL over the holiday house show loop.

Kidd's team with Justin Gabriel had regularly been one of the best parts of WWE's secondary TV programming like Superstars, so this is a real blow to those shows.

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/359866108.php

GOOD news.

TNA Only Running Four Live Pay-Per-View Events In 2013

By Marc Middleton
Jan 10, 2013 - 6:05:35 PM

- In 2013, TNA will produce just four live pay-per-view events for the entire year, according to a press release. Those events are:

* Genesis on January 13, 2013
* Lockdown on March 10th, 2013
* Slammiversary on June 9th, 2013
* Bound for Glory on October 13th, 2013

For the other months, TNA will produce taped pay-per-view events that will be under the "TNA: One Night Only" theme, airing on the first Friday of the month before and then replaying over the remainder of the month. Those shows will still be three hours.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/TNA_Only_Running_Four_Live_Pay-Per-View_Events_In_2013.html

Sounds like they are going to something similar to WWFs models between the early to mid 90's. Best news out of TNA in a while. Gives great time to build up angles for PPVs. If only WWE would reduce their number of PPVs somehow.

Last edited:
That just sucks, Tyson is an incredible worker and I'd hate for him to get further lost in the shuffle when he returns a year from now. Hopefully it's not as severe as they think it'll be.

Dolph Ziggler making his brother Briley Pierce look good at NXT live event: http://youtu.be/QSU9e0aPNK0

I'm surprised at how well Briley Pearce looked going against Dolph and how well Dolph and Maddox work as a tag team.

Anyone think Briley should be on the main roster?

Last edited:
That's awful news about Tyson Kidd :csad:

IF Punk does face Taker at WM and some how actually beats him then it wouldn't just be great for him personally But it could also add so much to his character and heel pipe bomb promos before&after beating Taker&ending his streak could be so amazingly awesome

It would be a decent way to end Undertaker's streak. Punk could definitely use that heat to his advantage and it would leave a lasting legacy on his career. I don't know if Undertaker is ready to retire though. It seems like he's on his last leg , but he only has to wrestle once a year so there's a big question mark there.

If it's Orton vs. Sheamus, where does that leave Ziggler?

If Ziggler cashes in before Wrestlemania they could make it a triple threat. Unless something changes and we see Cena vs Punk vs Rock for the WWE title. Then Ziggler could just be the first person to actually cash in at Wrestlemania 29. I just hope he doesn't get wasted in some thirty second tag match.

Robbie T makes Jessie look tiny in comparison. He can't wrestle but the dude is a monster.

Is this crazy stuff Rob Terrys new gimmick? And that music? WTF?

At least its an excuse for Tessmacher to work her hydraulically powered ass. Damn.

Tessmacher made my night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez...whenever this Bully Ray/Brooke Hogan nonsense is on screen Impact turns into Jerry Springer. Saying all that lovey dovey crap was probably killing Ray.

Its like watching Shrek make out with Fiona. Meanwhile through the whole segment Hogan's got this look on his face like he's sucking on a red and yellow lemon.

All while be forgiven if this angle ends with Bubba putting Brooke through a table. That look on his face in the end had a hint of something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"