Your dream JLA line-up

TheWatcher

Dapper
Reaction score
heres mine
superman,batman,ww,gl(hal,kyle or john),flash(wally),mm,aquaman,ga,blackcanary

Mine is Superman, Batman, WW, Green Lantern (Hal), Flash (Barry), MM, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Hawkman

Booster Gold
Blue Beetle
Green Lantern (Guy)
Green Arrow
Hawkman
Martian Manhunter
Black Canary
Starfire
Nightwing (Dick)

And I guess I need a Flash.....Jay Garrick

batman (dick grayson)
GL (kyle rayner)
flash (wally west)
red arrow
donna troy
tempest
power girl
j'onn j'onz

Superman
Batman (Bruce)
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern (Hal)
The Flash (Wally)
Aquaman
Powergirl
The Atom (Ray)
Conner Hawke
Steel

Last edited:
double post :(

Last edited:
Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Barry Allen, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Oliver Queen, Black Canary, Ray Palmer, Hawkman, Zatanna, Red Tornado, Firestorm, Elongated Man

First and foremost, the big seven:

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Wally West, Kyle Rayner and Aquaman.

Everyone else is just gravy, but I'd like most of the people Morrison and Kelly used:

Zauriel, Faith, Major Disaster, Atom, Firestorm, Connor Hawke and a new Aztek.

Isn't Major Disaster dead?

Also, Kyle and Wally really can't be considered part of the big seven now that they've been replaced in the forefront by Hal and Barry.

Well, since this is a dream line-up I don't think people really care about that. Plus, they still are a Green Lantern and a Flash, so I think it's fair to say they can still be included within a variation of the big seven

Last edited:
The original line-up but with John Stewart as Green Lantern.
My favourite Lantern is Hal but i always preferred John in the JLA. It just seems like that's were he belongs. That's his rightful place in the DC universe.

The original line-up but with John Stewart as Green Lantern.
My favourite Lantern is Hal but i always preferred John in the JLA. It just seems like that's were he belongs. That's his rightful place in the DC universe.

John Stewart will be treated as nothing but the token black Green Lantern who nobody wants to write but have to because Kyle and Hal are off doing other things. Keep John away from the Justice League and put him on Green Lantern Corps.

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Black Lightning, Flash Wally, GL John, Firestorm, Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, and Plastic Man

John Stewart will be treated as nothing but the token black Green Lantern who nobody wants to write but have to because Kyle and Hal are off doing other things. Keep John away from the Justice League and put him on Green Lantern Corps.

I think you've forgotten the "dream" aspect of this thread :cwink::oldrazz:

Last edited:
Dream Roster 1

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash (Wally West)
Green Lantern (JL/JLU John Stewart)
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Hawkwoman (Shayera Thal)
Zatanna

Roster 2

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash (Either Barry or Wally)
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Aquaman
Martian Mahunter
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Zatanna
Vixen
Either Blue Beetle, Supergirl, or Static

I'll be honest, I never really liked John Stewart (Don't hate him). To me, he's such a dull character compared to the other human Green Lanterns. I was never interested in him in JL/JLU, and that's the only reason people prefer him over the all the other Green Lanterns. All the others haven't had tv exposure for more than one episode of any major DC animated show.

Team 1:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
The Flash (Barry Allen)
Aqauman
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Plastic Man
Zatanna

Team 2:
Nightwing
The Flash (Wally)
Donna Troy
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
Tempest
Captain Marvel
Red Arrow

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
GL
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
The Atom

^My line up would be pretty close to yours Anubis, but no Atom for me.
I would switch Atom for Vixen maybe. And I would add Aquaman as a joiner, nothing more.
I'll be honest, I never really liked John Stewart (Don't hate him). To me, he's such a dull character compared to the other human Green Lanterns. I was never interested in him in JL/JLU, and that's the only reason people prefer him over the all the other Green Lanterns. All the others haven't had tv exposure for more than one episode of any major DC animated show.
Come on man, maybe people liked J.Stewart but that does not mean everyone vote for him because he was in JLU. The comics John is very different from the animated John. I despise comics John while I über-love JLU John. Don't make such a generality. I think people mean that they would like JLU John in the comics. And that is my case too. I love Hal but I would prefer Hal to stay in space. and John in the JLU IF it was JLU John.
But with the resurrection of Barry Allen there is no way another GL would be on the league except Hal. :(
It happens with Hawkgirl for me. Seeing her in the League (comics) is great, I just wish she had more personality than that.

here's my new one
superman
batman
ww
kyle rayner
wally west
aquaman
mm
ga
black canary
zatanna
hawkman

I'm open to some variation in my dream team:

Superman
BatBruce or BatDick
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Kyle Rayner or John Stewart
Wally West or Barry Allen
Black Canary
Zauriel (to represent the Hawks but be infinitely better than them)
Plastic Man
Tomorrow Woman
Hourman (the android version, preferably nerfed without the Worlogog because he's a bit too godlike with it)

Reserves
Dr. Fate (ideally Hector, but I guess if the current *****e is all we got, we'll go with him)
Zatanna
Atom (Ray Palmer)
Steel
Firestorm (ideally Jason and Ronnie merged)

The big 7 of course (with any version of Flash and GL) with Captain Atom, Red Tornado, and Zatanna!
zatanna3.jpg

JLA-Alex-Ross-dc-comics-663195_1024.jpg

^^ The original BIG ICONIC 7. You can't beat them. Justice League: Immortal I call it, because all the characters are not only iconic (yeah, I'm calling them that, piss off!) but they've all died and came back. They're too BIG to keep dead.

Superman
Batman (BRUCE WAYNE!!!)
Wonder Woman
The Flash (Barry Allen)
Martian manhunter (**** YOU FOR KILLING HIM, DC!!)
Aquaman (Orin)

Extended roster should include:

The Atom (Ray Palmer, duh!)
Green Arrow (Ollie Queen)
Plastic Man
Black Canary
Hawkman
Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Zatanna
Dr. Fate
Elongated Man
Captain Atom (JLU version)

^^ That's the greatest ****ing lineup ever right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"