your faveorite power ranger?

PURPLE?!?!

Anyway, the green ranger was by far the best!!!! He kicked everyones ass in less then 2 minutes!

man tough decision. Didn't the Green Ranger become the White Ranger though?

Also Tommy and Kim were having the you know what!

Originally posted by kritic

yup..but when he was green he was evil..lol...and yeah, Tommey (he spelled it with an e for some reason) and Kimberly (pink ranger) were doing it...lol...I voted for green, just cause he got himself some of that sweet pink...uh...ranger...lol

Originally posted by LucidParody

what? was he like the sucky one or something?

I dont think Catman ever saw the later ones where they actually had a purple ranger...lol...and I dont think there was a sucky one, cause really, they all sucked pretty hard...lol

haha. But wasn't the White one like the most powerful being?

Originally posted by Catman
PURPLE?!?!

Anyway, the green ranger was by far the best!!!! He kicked everyones ass in less then 2 minutes!

I have to agree!:D

Yes! That was just a lame attempt to bring Tommy back! Remember the green ranger was way to powerful to be part of the group. The Green Ranger could have done everything by himself but in order to have Tommy be part of the show more they turned him into the white ranger.

Yes, white was powerful until they kicked his ass...They keep getting more powerful in every season! It never ends! I say we go to Japan and kill its source.

BTW, White and green fought each other in a somewhat "clone saga" and the green did kick his butt.

Originally posted by KniteYxSpydeY
Yes, white was powerful until they kicked his ass...They keep getting more powerful in every season! It never ends! I say we go to Japan and kill its source.

BTW, White and green fought each other in a somewhat "clone saga" and the green did kick his butt.

yeah they did keep gettin exponentially more powerful...in the last season they could even travel back and forth in time

Originally posted by Gabriel_Coleman

I dont think Catman ever saw the later ones where they actually had a purple ranger...lol...and I dont think there was a sucky one, cause really, they all sucked pretty hard...lol

Yeah I only saw the original show. Once they got into the Zeo and Turbo I just stopped watching cause that really sucked!!!!!!!!
It really all began to suck when they got rid of the original cast and made Tommy the white ranger.

Yeah I only saw the original show. Once they got into the Zeo and Turbo I just stopped watching cause that really sucked!!!!!!!!
It really all began to suck when they got rid of the original cast and made Tommy the white ranger.

i watched the show up until the blue ranger stopped being blue...then i figured what was the point...he was the coolest :D

The original cast left after Tommey became the white ranger...a season after I think...cause he was the White Ranger in the movie.

:( what has hype come to?? the best thing we can find to talk about is power rangers...

i watched the show up until the blue ranger stopped being blue...then i figured what was the point...he was the coolest :D

Yeah, I honestly liked the original cast. Jason, Tommy, Billy, Kim, the black guy, the chinese chick.

But once they began to change the cast around and turn Tommy into the white ranger it all began to suck but I still watched until the Zeo and Turbo s**t came out.

Once the original show ended and the zeo and turbo crap came out I just had enough and stopped watching.

didn't the green ranger have a huge turtle roid (name?) that held all of the Rangers roids?

:( what has hype come to?? the best thing we can find to talk about is power rangers...

yes...yes it is...lol

Originally posted by Gabriel_Coleman

The original cast left after Tommey became the white ranger...a season after I think...cause he was the White Ranger in the movie.

No the original cast left after the second season! Well, except for Kim and Tommy!

didn't the green ranger have a huge turtle roid (name?) that held all of the Rangers roids?

they had a turtle zord and a diff animal zord that they could call on to help them...it was like, a brontosaurus or something...they were only in the original, back when there zords were all dinosaurs though.

It's been like what....7 different groups now? Each dealing with some aspect of the environment?

Space....time.....galaxy....some other bull plop...

That does it, this stufff is going in my fan-fic part 2!!!

No the original cast left after the second season! Well, except for Kim and Tommy!

watch the movie yo...Kim, Tommey, and Billy are all in it...Billy was on it for a long time...eventually he stopped being a ranger and just helped out around there base.

what enviorment did the first group deal with??

dinosaurs...duh...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"