Power Rangers 3.0

My one problem with RPM is this...

Today I decided to give Timeforce a try. And yeah I enjoyed it etc but you know what was the main thing? The special effects were better than those in RPM. I mean how is that possible, didn't RPM come out almost a decade after Timeforce? Even if they had a lower budget, surely they'd have much better technology to make it look better? I mean Timeforce looked a whole lot better than Ninja Storm as well. What's going on?
Um...I have no idea. Different effects teams? TF uses more practical effects maybe? I thought RPM's effects looked great. YMMV I guess.

Um...I have no idea. Different effects teams? TF uses more practical effects maybe? I thought RPM's effects looked great. YMMV I guess.
RPM looked really plasticy and the megazords were so ****ing clunky, they looked awful. I laughed every time the Street Sabre bent and wobbled when Scott ran. Like some big rubber *****.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1663/gokai82a.jpg

gokai76a.jpg

gokai77a.jpg

gokai78a.jpg

gokai79a.jpg

gokai80a.jpg

gokai81a.jpg

gokai83a.jpg

gokai84a.jpg

gokai85a.jpg

gokai86a.jpg

Info from ca3blog:

"Several years after the Legend War, Zangyack had once again attacked the Earth, and the Gokaiger's fight against them had begun. At this time, 5 shadows appear, stealing Ranger Keys from the Gokaiger. Their identities? None other than the Goseiger- Arata, Eri, Agri, Mone and Hyde! The team immediately "Tensou" into the Goseiger. The Gokaiger and Goseiger begin to fight over GoseiKnight's Ranger Key. Suddenly, the Black Cross King appeared, and old villains (the term is literally executive kaijin) were waiting there as well."

KurojuujiOh (Black Cross King):
A being who fought against Himitsu Sentai Goranger before with the Black Cross Army, at that time being the "Kurojuuji Soutou" (Black Cross Fuhrer). He has been revived because of his grudge against the Super Sentai teams, and likewise is raising other old villains from hell to oppose them.

-When the Goseiger steal their keys back, it seems they don't get GoseiKnight's at first. Arata is pictured sneaking into the Galleon to get it. This probably means the Goseiger get their keys while the Gokaiger are trying to use them in battle.

-The rangers will be transported to different "spaces" by their enemies, encountering different villains. Arata and Marvelous encounter BiBi's in their space. Before them appears Burajira, revived again, this time announcing himself as "****atsu no Kyuuseishu Burajira" (Revival Messiah Burajira), attacking them under the orders of KurojuujiOh's power. Burajira's belt has been changed to the symbol for the Black Cross Army.

Other lead villains revived include Go-onger's Yogoshimakuritain, and Magiranger's Dagon. The Gokaiger and Goseiger are cornered....

-Luka and Mone seem to get sent to the Edo Period. Agri and Joe are with them in the picture.

-Old Reds versus GokaiRed? Though the older fleets are heroes in this work, why are they fighting against the Gokaiger and Goseiger?

-GokaiPink goes up against BattleFrance and BattleKenya. Will this war be called "The Super Sentai Taisen"?

-SuperGoseiRed goes up against JAKQ. With this formation, it looks like they are about to use the JAKQ Kobakku on him!

-In this work, we will get "another angle" on the Legend Taisen from episode 1. Signalman, KuroKishi, MagiMother, Wolzard Fire, ShinkenRed (Female), BigOne, Akaranger, DekaMaster, DekaSwan, Zuban, Mele and Rio all appear. (In short all these heroes did fight in the war, it's just that we aren't quite sure how it happened)

-The Gokaiger and Goseiger are given the "Super Sentai Bazooka".

Last edited:
Over time's soft subs of Gokaiger episode 5 are out

http://over-ti.me/?p=748

As I said before Koichi Sakamoto who is Power Ranger's stunt coordinator directed this episode and episode 6

In a statement where he said he was fine after the Japan earthquakes he said that there would be Power Ranger references in episode 5 mostly.

Right now it's debatable what the references were. Apparently there was a reference to

RPM- using the wheel cuff links in a way Go-Onger didn't

Power Ranger's SPD morph shot

I haven't watched Go-onger yet, but from what I've read Go-ongers did utilize the wheel cuff links. I do like the side morph sequence of SPD, though.

Btw, this Gokaiger/Goseiger movie is amazing. I especially love the battles that these two sentai teams do against JAKQ and Battle Fever J.

Last edited:
I just thought of something wouldn't it be impossible for Power Rangers to adapt The Legend War since multiple people have different powers.Tommy especially.

I just thought of something wouldn't it be impossible for Power Rangers to adapt The Legend War since multiple people have different powers.Tommy especially.

That would be easy to fix. They could do alternate reality Rangers with different people. They can go back & forward in time to get the past or future versions of said Ranger with different powers etc. There are a few things they can do for The Legend War

I watched four episodes of SPD, being that everyone said it was one of the best versions of the Power Ranger's and I thought it was awful. It had pretty high preduction values for a PR's series but aside from that, the characters were totally unlikeable and it was full of plotholes and inconsistencies. And not just the usual kind that PR's always have, actual 'proper' ones.

More from the Gokaiger Vs Goseiger 199 hero battle movie

Returning alumni

From Left to right:

Genta(Shinkenger) Chiaki(Shinkenger) Satoru(Boukenger) Saki(Go-Onger)

15ptq811034.jpg

15ptq821034.jpg

All Pink battle!!!

These recent images I've been seeing of goseiger fighting past sentais, what's going on exactly?

It kind of goes with the idea I had for PR's adaptation with the Pirate Rangers being evil at first, and stealing past Ranger powers.

I would love to see a Pink all-out battle. I wonder how many PR alums would come back to do multiple guest appearances for this show, if it's adapted?

More from the Gokaiger Vs Goseiger 199 hero battle movie

Returning alumni

From Left to right:

Genta(Shinkenger) Chiaki(Shinkenger) Satoru(Boukenger) Saki(Go-Onger)

15ptq811034.jpg

15ptq821034.jpg

All Pink battle!!!

I'm really looking forward to this Gokaiger vs Goseiger 199 Hero movies; it's like taking that Legends War and expand the idea into a full-length movie. The return of Chiaki & Genta is great, and I guess other Shinkenger actors are too busy to make a cameo. And that all Pink battle is just :awesome:.

These recent images I've been seeing of goseiger fighting past sentais, what's going on exactly?

It kind of goes with the idea I had for PR's adaptation with the Pirate Rangers being evil at first, and stealing past Ranger powers.

I would love to see a Pink all-out battle. I wonder how many PR alums would come back to do multiple guest appearances for this show, if it's adapted?

The only reason I can see why the older Sentai are attacking the Goseigers is because they think that they turned traitor by siding with the Gokaigers, whom are pirates.

I hope for gokaiger they do a zyuranger focused episode like they just did for dekaranger.

Tommy would be Zeo Red..

TJ Ashley Cassie and Carlos would be PRiS rangers instead of Turbos.

Justin and Phantom can be the only Turbos.

Saban will probably shoot a ton of original footage for the PR version of the Legend War. They've been doing it for years anyway. The last team-up special that used Sentai footage was Lightspeed/Lost Galaxy (and that one kinda blew because of it).

Wow, I've actually started to notice Japanese signs and billboards and stuff in the PR's fight scenes, loool.

Also why does Ninja Storm have so much filler? It's almost completely filler.

I finally got my Mobirates a few days ago from AmiAmi. I can't believe how fast it got here. It's a really great toy and now I feel like collecting all the Ranger Keys.
Mobirates1.jpg

Mobirates2.jpg

Pretty cool there. Are those the only ranger keys that came included?

Yeah, the device only comes with GokaiRed, Shinkenred, and Go-On Red. The gun comes with GokaiBlue, the saber comes with GokaiYellow, and the ranger key buckle comes with GokaiGreen and GokaiPink

I might wait for Key set 02. They have keys that intrigue me more than set 1 and 3

ban13637.jpg

ban13638.jpg

Well...this is how i solved the issue of the Turbo Rangers, MMPR, Zeo Rangers:

T.J., last time we saw him, was back to being Red Turbo Ranger. Justin also as has access to a Turbo Morpher thanks to Mountain Blaster (PRiS episode); I'd assume the cars or "someone" has duplicates (Let's not forget the Turbo Robots). I'd would've had T.J. and Justin recruit new members to be Green, Yellow and Pink. A new Turbo team for the teamup.

For Zeo I'd have Rocky, Tanya, and Kat assume those powers once again. Adam would re-assume the Green Zeo Rangers identity. I'd recast David Trueheart (Tommy's brother) and have him be the new Red Zeo Ranger.

Jason would be Power Red and Zach would assume Power Black. Depending on whether Amy Jo and David did or didn't come back, I'd have new characters assume Blue, Yellow and Pink as well.

I doubt, Saban could payroll all those past Rangers to make multiple cameos and guest appearances. I'd like to see him try though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"