Power Rangers 3.0

Man of Tomorrow

Superhero
Reaction score
Saban has bought back "Power Rangers" to begin the show's third production era.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NolzFNRNXvU

Season 18 kicks off with the adaption of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.

The NEW cast has been confirmed:

PR2010i.jpg

Alex Heartman (5'11) as Reese/Red Ranger

Hector David Jr. (5'8) as Parry/Green Ranger

Najee De-Tiege Blue (5'11) as Baron/Blue Ranger

Erika Fong (5'5) Sadie/Pink Ranger

Brittany Anne Pirtle (5'0) as Ava/Yellow Ranger

and Steven Skyler as Wes/Gold Ranger

sinkenja002.jpg

Other roles to soon be confirmed:

Richard (The Mentor)

Juzo (The Villain)

Princess Megan (The first female Red Ranger)

A NEW 'Bulk and Skull' duo

40 Episodes to be filmed for this season. The new series is airing on Nick.

Last edited:
I haven't seen Power Rangers since Mighty Morphin Power Rangers ended but what happened to Zordon?

But after Once A Ranger their coins had their Powers restored to them. Although not sure how Jason's Power Coin was active in Forever Red. Unless that dude from Once A Ranger restored his as well

Jason's coin was copied in "The Power Transfer" using the sword of power (MMPR s2).

You'll notice at one point, both Rocky and Jason had coins in their belts during the episode.

"Once a Ranger" only restored Adam's powers temporarily using Sentinel Knight's powers. After that, the powers were gone again and Adam returned to working in his Dojo.

It kind of looks like they went for Robert Pattinson/Taylor Lautner lookalikes for Red and Gold.

Jason's coin was copied in "The Power Transfer" using the sword of power (MMPR s2).

You'll notice at one point, both Rocky and Jason had coins in their belts during the episode.

"Once a Ranger" only restored Adam's powers temporarily using Sentinel Knight's powers. After that, the powers were gone again and Adam returned to working in his Dojo.

I am not sure if Adam still had his power or not at the end of Once A Ranger. Why else would he say if they ever needed any help just ask them if Adam's Coin was still not active & there was no mention of his power being back was permanent or temporarily all that was said was that his power was restored

Thanks. I miss the original MMPR. :csad:

Ah they kept Juzo

Here's the first female red

[YT]UqDbFfay_YE[/YT]

I am not sure if Adam still had his power or not at the end of Once A Ranger. Why else would he say if they ever needed any help just ask them if Adam's Coin was still not active & there was no mention of his power being back was permanent or temporarily all that was said was that his power was restored

He never said that.

Tori advertised her surfboard store, Xander said he'd give them a discount at the Rockporium.

Kira said she'll come visit them and show off her CD.

Adam said "so Alpha, ready to head back to Angel Grove? I could use some help in my dojo!"

And that's it. They were all heading back to civilian life.

He never said that.

Tori advertised her surfboard store, Xander said he'd give them a discount at the Rockporium.

Kira said she'll come visit them and show off her CD.

Adam said "so Alpha, ready to head back to Angel Grove? I could use some help in my dojo!"

And that's it. They were all heading back to civilian life.

Okay one said if you guys ever need anything we are only a phone call anyway. But no mention of Adam not having or having his powers still

Last edited:
So there's going to be two red rangers?

Nope. Reese IS the Red Ranger of the show.

The Princess is just a temporary replacement, a one-off type deal.

Given the 40 episodes for the American version, I wouldn't be surprised if they condensed her stint as Red to one episode... similar to the 'Kat Ranger' thing of SPD.

Saw that but we have nothing to go on if Adam still has his powers or not. So I can't say he does & you can't say he does not

Considering they're all going back to civilian lives and not continuing to help OO, it's pretty obvious that Sentinel Knight only restored their powers temporarily during the time of crisis.

They're all splitting up and going separate ways too, the team is finished.

"Once a Ranger" was a crappy episode but they would have at least written in some mention of them continuing as Rangers IF that's what was decided to happen. Instead, all it mentions is them going back to civilian lives.... except Bridge (who doesn't get one of those lines) because he's obviously an active Ranger with SPD in his timeline.

What were they thinking when they designed Yellows helmet? That design on her face is horriable.

Their helmets represent their japanese kanji

火 Fire for Red
水 water for blue
木 wood for green
土 represents earth for yellow

天 sky for Pink

光 light for Gold

The Shinkenger's first henshin/transformation

[YT]Qlzw6LY6zmE[/YT]

Considering they're all going back to civilian lives and not continuing to help OO

It would be quite expensive for them to keep all of those characters for the rest of the season from that episode. We just do not have any clear answer if Adam still has his power or not

Obviously it would be too expensive to keep them on... hence why they go back to civilian life being retired rangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"