Power Rangers 3.0

Samurai ranger's at kids choice awards

[YT]UDS3DFH1ZAI[/YT]

http://www.samuraicast.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=190

10298680.png

77891192.jpg

15599537.jpg

Brittany's not wearing yellow! :D (EDIT: Well, she's carrying a yellow clutch, so that's fine.)

Brittany (who plays Emily from PR Samurai) is pretty cute, but the other members who attended the show are rather hit-and-miss.

Btw, I heard that Wii will get a Super Sentai game, but it doesn't seemed like it will be ported over here, only in Japan.

You can use a Dolphin Emulator on your computer.

Super sentai Wii game announced

Super Sentai universes collide in an upcoming game from Namco Bandai. Super Sentai Battle Ranger Cross brings together characters from Goseiger, Go-Onger, Shinkenger, and the series that started the franchise Goranger into one Wii game.

This week’s issue of Famitsu has Super Sentai Battle Ranger Cross and online reports says its Musou or Dynasty Warriors-like. Bandai plans to publish the title in Japan this fall.

At their press event in February, Namco Bandai said they are working on Power Ranger games in North America. A game for Power Rangers: Samurai was announced without many details. This adaptation is based on Shinkenger, which is part of Super Sentai Battle Ranger Cross.

Larger picture

75229244.jpg

It seems it will only be five teams

I'm disappointed that there will only be five sentai teams in the game, but I'm glad that both Gokaigers and Shinkengers are represented. Does Japanese Wii have DLC? Maybe other sentai teams will join later as downloadable content.

I'm going to Google Dolphin Emulator and see if I can get it.

Game might suck, but we barely get any Sentai/Power Ranger games ever. So I'll probably get it regardless.

And they so should have put Dekarangers in it. :argh:

Game might suck, but we barely get any Sentai/Power Ranger games ever. So I'll probably get it regardless.

And they so should have put Dekarangers in it. :argh:

Cool, I didn't know you're a Dekaranger fan as well. :up: Jasmine/DekaYellow is one of my favorite girls from Super Sentai, and the series is one of the best imo.

Love the blonde ranger chick.:hrt: Also the one that plays Jayden doesn't look like such a *****e there.

They're an attractive bunch...and they have the "Ranger-look" going...but they have not impressed me in this series. The acting has been...well...and the story is cut-and-paste boring. I give them credit for living in New Zealand, and committing, but that's it. Green, seems like he has some talent.

Saban really needs to use an original story and create some Sabanesque, original villains to be at the forefront. I don't know, maybe he's trying to build his PR empire back up before he really gets into gear.

I haven't been watching; I've maybe caught half of two to three episodes. It just doesn't interest me.

What I hope for PR in the near future, now these are just my hopes mind you:

1. Saban will relocate PR back to the states; the Los Angeles area preferably (let's get some of that income flowing in this city, people need jobs)

2. A return to Angel Grove for a future series

3. Fill in some of the more interesting plotholes: How did Bulk get back to earth?

4. If Disney's PR series' are truly out of continuity, will we see what past Rangers (Tommy, Adam, T.J., etc.) have been up to since deactivation? (Personally, I always saw Tommy going professional with his stock car driving, since that's what he was into before he left Turbo)

5. I would like to see a true homage/restart PR series for Saban. To me, PRS is not a reboot. I would like to see five regular/run-in-the-mill teens, in HS (Angel Grove High or Stone Canyon High), get chosen by some supernatural force, and become Rangers.

Will I see any of these, time will only tell. I give Saban credit though, he really promoted PRS well and it sounds like it's doing good on Nick, despite my dislike for it. I hope he churns out some better PR series in the future.

P.S. Saban, I'm writer, and know the PR universe like the back of my hand, hire me!

What I hope for PR in the near future, now these are just my hopes mind you:

1. Saban will relocate PR back to the states; the Los Angeles area preferably (let's get some of that income flowing in this city, people need jobs)

2. A return to Angel Grove for a future series

Saban is a cheapskate and will always be, even though he's a billionaire. The exchange rate between NZ currency and the U.S. is very favorable -- if it's cheaper to shoot in NZ, then Saban will continue to do so. He's not going to uproot production to L.A. and go union like he did midway through Space up to Time Force.

Now, judging by Paul Schrier's return, I assume PRS takes place in Angel Grove (even though the series hasn't specified where).

I like Sentai and appreciate Power Ranger's but even I think they're literally taking Shinkenger word for word/character trait for character trait.

Yeah. I've only seen a little bit of Shinkenger, and I'm surprised at how sloppy the translation is. Even the dialogue doesn't sound right, and sometimes is too on-the-nose. I've said it before, but Saban and Tzachor just try too hard to capture the MMPR-era magic. Even MMPR had more original material than PRS, and they strayed away from the Sentai source more often than PRS has.

It just frustrates me. Not only the lazy writing, but if you're going to copy the Shinkenger episode throughout, you might as well try to make it a bit different. A mod made two gifs of two battles from Shinkenger and PRS -- the scenes were exactly the same, but the U.S. footage CGI'd the two American characters on top of the Japanese ones. Talk about lazy.

Sooooo Deker is totally Cole right?

So I have to say, there is a lot of hate for PR: Samurai right now, but I watched the two newer episodes, Here Comes the Brides and whatever the one where Blue gets turned evil and I think despite a few changes, they were excellent adaptions of the Shinkenger counterparts. The acting was an improvment too as well. I'm really surprised what they have kept. Despite the stupid puns some of the monsters make, they left Dayu as Dayu, and although Deker is renamed, he actually has the sword named Uramasa and it almost carbon copy Juuzou from Shinkenger. Really hoping they tie him into Cole instead of keeping him a new character, but if they don't, its ok because I never would have realized that was Richard Medina.

I knew he looked familiar the second I saw him lol

We're near a 1000 pages. I'm going to bet the thread master!

Mods please lock

I bought one and for me it wasn't fragile.

I snagged Shinken Gold from HLJ before they ran out of stock. AmiAmi should have some too.

Hopefully BOJ will make Figuarts of Go-Onger and Goseiger. I would love to see Gold and Silver Go-Ons as Figuarts. :yay:

I'm hoping for more Sentai Figurarts. I've never gotten into Kamen Rider (yet) so I'm not too interested in KR Figurarts. I just wish the rest of the Shinkengers weren't exclusives, then I wouldn't hesitate to pick up the whole team.

HLJ just shipped out my Gokai-Oh and Magi Dragon, so if anyone is interested I'll post up some pics when I get them in.

I'm expecting to get my Gokai-Oh in the mail by next week. I can't wait!

I just saw episode 9 of Gokaiger raw. I wish I knew what they were saying. The GaoLion auxilary looked amazing combined with Gokai Oh

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"