Your favorite Batman score?

BatmanForNever

The Winged Avenger
Reaction score
Which film do you think has the best score?

It's hard for me to decide because each one has it's strong points.

The original Batman´89 soundtrack, no doubt about it. "Descent Into the Mystery" is GOD.

If you're talking about all of the films, then BB.

If you're talking about everything up to BB, then BR.

1. Batman 89
2. Batman Returns
3. Batman Begins
4. Batman Forever ( Hey it was a fun score to a fun movie so sue me )

Hopefully TDK will have a lot of memorable parts in its score, stuff that gives you goosebumps, like the Elfman scores.

I'll just rate how I feel the scores were.

Batman'89: 9/10
Batman Returns: 9.5/10
Batman Forever: 8.5/10
Batman TAS: 8/10
Batman MOTP: 9/10
Batman Begins: 8/10

I don't recall anything new in the B&R score so I can't rate it at all.

Batman 89 and then Batman Begins with Batman Returns on a second place.

And I emphasize how good is Batman Begins' score. :up:

I love them all but my favorite would have to be the Batman Forever.

Batman Returns
Batman Begins
Batman'89/Mask of the Phantasm
Batman Forever

Elfman all the way. But Goldenthal did a damn good job considering what he had to live up to in Elfman.

batman 89 is my favorite

batman begins score is also very good

IMO, i thought a couple of the Batman Forever themes were great but i think most of score is crap, i dont like it except for a couple of themes, i wish they could of used Elfman's theme in BF, would of made the movie better

Batman '89 and Batman Begins followed by Batman:The Animated Series

B89-no superhero movie soundtrack is as iconic and recognised barring Superman

BB-A soundtrack that grows on you even if they constantly reuse the Molusses theme which is certainly the best of the bunch, a great thumping theme,

batman 89 is my favorite

batman begins score is also very good

IMO, i thought a couple of the Batman Forever themes were great but i think most of score is crap, i dont like it except for a couple of themes, i wish they could of used Elfman's theme in BF, would of made the movie better

I really dig the intro theme to BF...it has hints of elfmans theme, but it's a whole new thing.

Whilst I love both 'Journey into Mystery' and the emphatic, triumphant piece at the very end of Batman, the Batman Returns score is just beautiful throughout. The themes for each character are so perfect they are better than dialogue.

I really dig the intro theme to BF...it has hints of elfmans theme, but it's a whole new thing.

the intro theme in BF was good

but i thoguht some of the themes in BF were campy-ish or just bad and annoying like when 2face and riddler were robbing the jewerly store or when they met for the first time

the one great theme that i loved from BF was the theme they played when Robin rescued/saved Batman after Batman had been buried after falling into Two-faces' trap, that was a great theme and my favorite part of the movie

i love danny elfman's 89 theme i feel like that is THE batman theme, and could work well for any Batman movie, IMO

the intro theme in BF was good

but i thoguht some of the themes in BF were campy-ish or just bad and annoying like when 2face and riddler were robbing the jewerly store or when they met for the first time

the one great theme that i loved from BF was the theme they played when Robin rescued/saved Batman after Batman had been buried after falling into Two-faces' trap, that was a great theme and my favorite part of the movie

i love danny elfman's 89 theme i feel like that is THE batman theme, and could work well for any Batman movie, IMO

See the thing was they were kind of suppose to campy.

See the thing was they were kind of suppose to campy.

thats why i didnt like it much, the campy music isnt as powerful or as good IMO

i thought Elfman's themes was great, his music made batman 89 better
it was dark, mysterious, more serious, helped make the movie a masterpiece

Much as I love Begins score but Elfman's Batman Theme always be the best for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"