BvS favorite line/s

"Where does he go?" -Perry White

"Stay down! If I wanted it, you'd be dead already!" -Superman

"Be their hero, Clark. Be their angel, be their monument, be anything they need you to be... or be none of it. You don't owe this world a thing. You never did." -Martha Kent

"'Crime Wave in Gotham'! Other breaking news: 'Water, wet'! - Perry White

"And now we learn that we're not even special in the entire universe because there is Superman. There he is, an alien among us. We're not alone."- Neil Degrasse Tyson

"Why did you say that name?" -Batman

"Wait. I'll make you a promise: Martha won't die tonight." -Batman

"I've failed him... in life. I won't fail him in death. Help me find the others like you." -Batman to Wonder Woman

"BECAAAAUUUSE...IIIII'MMMMM....BAAATMAAAN!" - Batman

OK, maybe that last one wasn't in there, but it's my favorite HISHE moment of all. :woot:

It's his mothers name! - Lois....very touching

No one stays good in this world. S

I've killed things from other worlds before. WW

Is she with you? S

You're gonna be on the hot seat now jun bug. Lex

Boy have we got problems up here! Lex

Dine ding ding....

Last edited:
"No one stays good in this world"

That line cut me deep.

" You can not be all Jaxon and all good, and if you are all good, then you can not be all Jaxon."

Favorite line wasn't even a line - it was the smirk Bruce gave as Clark was being blasted by sound waves. Perfection.

side note: to this day I HATE that they didn't include the famous lines -

"It wasn't easy to make. Took years and cost a fortune. Luckily, I had both."

"I want you to remember, Clark...In all the years to come... in your most private moments... I want you to remember my hand at your throat... I want you to remember the one man who beat you."

(now I know In the movie Bruce's intentions were to end Superman but I think they royally messed up not including the dialogue) I think the audience would have gone ape sh-- crazy! I know I would have.

That line comes from a place of a friend betraying another friend something they are not and something he didn't do it also didn't take years to make or a fortune to make all it took was him raiding LexCorp.

Last edited:
"We are criminals, Alfred. We have always been criminals."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back