Age of Ultron Your Favorite "Funny" Scene in The Avengers Age of Ultron

I also liked when the chief police said "hold your fire!" and a cop accidentally shot QS in the arm and he was like "DAFUQ, MAN???" and the cop was like "Ooops..."

Grabbing the hammer at the party. Thor's reaction to Captain America, when Cap almost moved the hammer got the most laugh in the theater I went to.

I loved Ultron's reaction when The Twins defect. "No come on! You guys!"

With the benefit of hindsight got a load of laughs in my cinema. And at the party scene War Machine's stories failing and succeeding and his reactions were great. Tony's I'm sorry after knocking out a Hulk tooth. And everyone's reactions when Vision grabbed the hammer before Thor tried to play it cool.

A lot made me laugh, the Cap "language" gag that lasted the whole movie was funny too.

Explain please.

I'll probably butcher most of these, but:

- Rhodey trying to impress Tony and Thor with his story and their reaction.

- His smug yet insecure reaction when somebody's finally impressed by the story.

- Thor: Jane is better.

- Hawkeye's quite, sad little "Nobody would know. Nobody would know" when he's
pointing the arrow at Quicksilver.

- "Go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep".

- Hulkbusters punches Hulk's tooth out. Hulk looks furious. Tony: ... I'm sorry...

- Tony: Please be a secret door, please be a secret door *secret door opens* Yay.

- Cap: You wanting to make something doesn't mean you have to break something to do it.
Ultron: Obviously you've never made an omelette.
Tony (to Thor): I swear, he beat me by a second.

- Thor's expression when Cap budges the hammer.

- Vision: It's terribly well balanced.
Thor (out of breath, standing casually): Well if it's too top-heavy you lose control on the swing, so *shrugs*

Ultron rips off Ulysses's arm: OH gee! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that... I bet that's going to heal up real nicely, though.

Thor, not realising he's already in one of Wanda's spells "The girl tried to hex my mind. Fortunately I am mighty."

All of these.:funny:

With the benefit of hindsight got a load of laughs in my cinema. And at the party scene War Machine's stories failing and succeeding and his reactions were great. Tony's I'm sorry after knocking out a Hulk tooth. And everyone's reactions when Vision grabbed the hammer before Thor tried to play it cool.

I thought that was nicely played at the end when Cap said "but if you put it in an elevator wouldn't it just go up?", sort of explaining that because Vision is a machine then the enchantment doesn't really apply, though Thor thinks he is worthy.

When QS grabbed the hammer. And when Hawkeye shot the glass under QS.

Explain please.

Cap cracked the first joke.

In the very beginning, Stark said **** when he hit himself on the invisible barrier. Cap said ''Language!''

From then on, everyone took a jab at Steve for that reply.

In the end, Cap swore and Fury seized the opportunity to make fun of him.

The running gag lasted for the whole damn movie.

A few of the same ones that have already been mentioned, but Ultron's ''Oh for God sake!'' was hilarious.

After the Hulkbuster fight when Hulk was about to fight the army again then Tony one shotted him and the screen blacked out. I died.

The funniest scene for me was when Pietro said "Keep up old man" or something to Clint, he responded by raising his bow and saying something to the effect of "Nobody would know... Oh, poor Pietro, last I saw Ultron was on top of him... Oh, I'll miss him - miss the little b****** already!"

All the language jokes were great.

Loved the "Good talk", "No it wasn't" lines, too.

Didn't War Machine say something like 'Now who is this?' when Vision started kicking some Ultron bots with him?
That was good

And when the bots started running, scared of Hulk :D

Oh yeah that was hilarious. I guess robots can feel fear.

Loved Hawkeyes lines on the floating city.
Loved his banter with quicksilver
Hawkeye aiming at his back saying words to the effect of "Noone will know" had me lol'ing something hectic :D
Tony after killing a bunch of Hydra agents in the room

Tony ''good talk''

Wounded hydra soldier ''no it wasn't''
The few of us in my theatre properly cracked up on this!
The funniest scene for me was when Pietro said "Keep up old man" or something to Clint, he responded by raising his bow and saying something to the effect of "Nobody would know... Oh, poor Pietro, last I saw Ultron was on top of him... Oh, I'll miss him - miss the little b****** already!" were great.

Loved the "Good talk", "No it wasn't" lines, too.
Yup :D

Oh, and Tony's "Don't take from my pile" was awesome!

Vision saying "That is true, he hates YOU the most." to Stark was perfect timing.

I thought that was nicely played at the end when Cap said "but if you put it in an elevator wouldn't it just go up?", sort of explaining that because Vision is a machine then the enchantment doesn't really apply, though Thor thinks he is worthy.
Yeah, great banter at the end between the 3 of them.

Ultron: "Humans. Trust them to take the strongest substance on the planet and turn it into a frisbee"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"