Age of Ultron Your Favorite "Funny" Scene in The Avengers Age of Ultron

Iron Man - "Well that was a nice talk".

Hydra Goon - "No it wasn't".

I think for me it has to be Vision lifting the Hammer. The faces on everyone. Priceless.

Yeah, that was great. Another one that I really liked:

(Hulk breaks into the Quinjet)

Ultron: "Oh for god's sake."

Ultron tearing Klaw's arm off and then apologizing briefly before raging again and kicking Klaw down the steps.

Vision-Mjolnir, nuff said

I don't know why, but when Banner asked Ultron "you killed somebody?" that made me laugh. Also Ultron's bickering about JARVIS being a "good guy" and all

For me either the "language" gag or "I'm sorry"

What exactly did Fury mean about the Catholic rabbit? It was funny, but I didn't get it. Was it just funny because it was so random? Or was there some actual meaning behind it? Because my entire theater broke down at that point in the film

Scarlet Witch: "Is that why you've come, to end the Avengers?"

Ultron: "I've come to save the world. But also......yeah."

Rabbits famously reproduce at a more rapid rate than humans, creating large families. Hence the expression "doing it like bunnies."

Catholics are another group known for large families because the religion doesn't allow for birth control. So the joke is a Catholic rabbit would reproduce very quickly.

The funniest parts of the movie involved Thor's hammer. Loved the look on his face when Cap managed to make it budge. Thor was panicking big time, haha. Then when Vision grabs the thing with ease...awesome.

What exactly did Fury mean about the Catholic rabbit? It was funny, but I didn't get it. Was it just funny because it was so random? Or was there some actual meaning behind it? Because my entire theater broke down at that point in the film

Yeah I didn't get that one I was just like what? I don't think many people got it in my theater though because like no one was laughing at that one and there where quite a few other parts people laughed at.

Hydra Goon: "The Avengers are here sir, we're being wiped out!"
Stucker: "Send the tanks send everything we got!"
Hydra Goon: "But, but... they're the Avengers."

Hulk vs Hulkbuster - When the camera pans to Hulk's face and he spits looking really mad, close up shot back to Tony's face paused for like 3 seconds before Tony utters "I'm sorry" and he gets punched out of the building. Final scene where Hulkbuster punches Hulk with a straight fist mimicing Avengers 1 when Hulk did it to Thor.

Captain America's last line before the ending credits. Brilliant!

Last edited:
Hydra Goon: "The Avengers are here sir, we're being wiped out!"
Stucker: "Send the tanks send everything we got!"
Hydra Goon: "But, but... they're the Avengers."

Hulk vs Hulkbuster - When the camera pans to Hulk's face and he spits looking really mad, close up shot back to Tony's face paused for like 3 seconds before Tony utters "I'm sorry" and he gets punched out of the building.

Captain America's last line before the ending credits. Brilliant!

Yeah the look on iron mans face after hulk spits was just priceless.

When Cap barely lifted Mjolnir, and then you see Thor's face get a bit worried. I think that was the funniest one, by far. And of course, the "language" joke.

I dunno, there was a bunch of them. I have to see it again, but I thought there were some good ones.

The funniest parts of the movie involved Thor's hammer. Loved the look on his face when Cap managed to make it budge. Thor was panicking big time, haha. Then when Vision grabs the thing with ease...awesome.

Interesting that Thor was panicking when Cap budged it but seemed cool with Vision who he doesn't even know handling it. What's the difference? Does he consider Vision like an elevator? :o

RDJ really can make any line sing. "I'm sorry" "Go to sleep" "Please be a door, please be a door. Yay" Gold.

How is he?
Still
Barton
That's terrible

Rabbits famously reproduce at a more rapid rate than humans, creating large families. Hence the expression "doing it like bunnies."

Catholics are another group known for large families because the religion doesn't allow for birth control. So the joke is a Catholic rabbit would reproduce very quickly.
Oh lol! That is understandable!

Thor's line about the Hulk's "victims".

Or Thor's face when Cap budges the hammer.

Cathloics don't use contraception so have huge families
Rabbits have huge families

A catholic rabbit would breed a huge family in a short amount of time

Explaining jokes is never funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe