World Your Favorite Spider-Man Animated Show

Donald Glover cast as Miles Morales in Ultimate Spider-Man > every voice actor in every Spider-Man show ever.

Yep. If I were given the options and had to make a choice, I'd take between 2 and 2 1/2 hours of TSSM episodes over any one of the movies.

not me I would take sm2, asm2 and the 90's sieras then spectacular.

lol Ultimate and Spider-Man Unlimited have no votes. Not surprise.

While like 90% of the votes are for either 90's or spectacular spider man witch is not a surprise considering they are by far the best 2.

Don't you care for the 90's cartoon?

1. Spectacular Spider-Man
2. 90s Spider-Man
3. Amazing Friends
4. 80s Spider-Man
5. 60s Spider-Man
6. MTV Spider-Man
7. Ultimate Spider-Man
8. Spider-Man Unlimited

To me I voted the 90's one with a close second being SSM but I am starting to lead to SSM lol. I liked the art style a lot better with the 90's one has I think the SSM is to simple but I have just started watching some of SSM again has I watched the last 2 episodes of season 1 and first 2 episodes of season 2 and I have to say the action is great. It really sucked that in the 90's one he wasn't even allowed to though a punch and he also got into sticky sitchurations to often. I like SSM sm voice actor slightly more but I think the writing for the 90's was a little better over all. If SSM had 5 season like the 90's one did I think I would then have to go with SSM.

2. 90s Spider-Man
3. Amazing Friends

4. 80s Spider-Man
5. 60s Spider-Man
6. MTV Spider-Man
7. Ultimate Spider-Man
8. Spider-Man Unlimited

:up: Nice, man. Your top three is mine as well.

Spider-Man 90's toon. Spectacular Spider-Man in 2nd place.

While like 90% of the votes are for either 90's or spectacular spider man witch is not a surprise considering they are by far the best 2.

I like all of them, except for the 60s show. However, it's watchable because it's such a train wreck that it's hilarious.

Re evaluating the order a bit:

2. Spider-Man (1981)
  3. Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends
  4. Batman Beyond (it feels like a DC treatment of a Spider-Man cartoon, I won't change my mind)
  5. Spider-Man (1994)
  6. Spider-Man 1967 (season 1 only)
  7. MTV
  8. Unlimited
  9. Ultimate Spider-Man

1. Spectacular Spider-man
2. Spider-man TAS
3. Spidey & His Amazing Friends
4. Spider-man 1967
5. Spider-man The New Animated Series
6. Ultimate Spider-man

The rest I haven't watched

1. Spider-Man: The New Animated Series
2. Spectacular Spider-Man(season 2)
3. Spider-Man TAS 90s
4. Spectacular Spider-Man(season 1)
5. Spider-Man Unlimited
6. Ultimate Spider-Man
7. The rest

This a joke?
Why would I be joking about it?
From personality to posture to villains, this is a Spider-Man show in a different skin.
I'm not the only one to think that way, at least 3 members from the old CBR forums agree with me.

Watch it, it's best to watch the show to get the answers.
Some of the villains like Shriek (Shocker of the show) are Spider-Man villains rewired.
And Terry is pretty similar to Peter.

Terry is like Robin in a Batman suit. Shriek had more detail and depth than Shocker ever did.

I never really cared much for the MTV series. The animation was cool,but I didn't like Neil Patrick Harris as Spidey/Peter Parker. He voice didn't fit and he never seemed to show much emotion. Plus,I know it was only around for a handful of episodes(13 I think),but it never really featured any major villains except for the Lizard(get casting having Rob Zombie voice him).

Shriek had more detail and depth than Shocker ever did.
Yeah, Shriek had more detail and depth, but Spectacular Spider-Man did something similar, minus making Shocker making his own gadgets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"