World Your favourite characters...

Kmack said:
You ask people for their opinion then criticize it:confused:
icon5.gif

What are you talking about Kmack???

Angry Sentinel said:
icon5.gif

micky-fox makes a thread asking people who is their favorite X-men and after someone tells him, he criticizes their opinion. It kinda defeats the purpose of the thread, imo of course:o

Angry Sentinel said:
Kmack said:
micky-fox makes a thread asking people who is their favorite X-men and after someone tells him, he criticizes their opinion. It kinda defeats the purpose of the thread, imo of course:o
:eek: :eek: What?? Your just crazy and silly. How can you tell him what he can and CANNOT DO!!! How childish of you!! that makes no sense whatsoever, Why cant he disagree with everybody!! I mean really you should keep your comments to yourself.....

:rolleyes: Not too obvious what I was goin for here is it?
icon10.gif

Angry Sentinel said:
:eek: :eek: What?? Your just crazy and silly. How can you tell him what he can and CANNOT DO!!! How childish of you!! that makes no sense whatsoever, Why cant he disagree with everybody!! I mean really you should keep your comments to yourself.....

:rolleyes: Not too obvious what I was goin for here is it?
icon10.gif
I don't think I ever told him what he could and could not do, and I don't think I'm the childish one here. You on the other hand. . .:p

Angry Sentinel has a history of making bad jokes...

jpsketch said:
Angry Sentinel has a history of making bad jokes...
:eek: What!!

Angry Sentinel: "Thank you, thank you for presenting me with the SHH board Razzie award, I will cherrish it always!!"

Jpsketch: " Booo, Hiss, Booo, You hack, You Big metal unfunny bucket o bolts"

Angry Sentinel: "You do know what the Razzie award is for? and that I was being sarcastic right?

Jpsketch: "You see!! your still not funny, you suck sentinel"

Angry Sentinel: " Ok, Have you ever heard the one about the sketch artist that couldnt draw? Yeah, his name was "Drew" so everything he created had already happened... get it, huh.. get it??

Jpsketch: *throws Egg and holds nose* " Your horrible I tell you!! go home to mastermold you lousy rust bucket"

*Sentinel takes toys and razzie, and goes... well...home to mastermold*

Angry Sentinel said:
Jpsketch: *throws Egg and holds nose* " Your horrible I tell you!! go home to mastermold you lousy rust bucket"

*Sentinel takes toys and razzie, and goes... well...home to mastermold*

:eek: LMAO... I retract my statement.

He is cool. But I don't think anyone can beat Storm.

My fave characters are...

1. Wolverine

2. Beast

3. Magneto

4. Rogue

5. Gambit

Jean Grey

other favorites in no particular order:

Wolverine
Polaris
Magneto
Nightcrawler

iceman
gambit
nightcrawler and havok
and beast

rogue will always be my all-time fave cuz her character on the carton got me hooked to the comics and fanfics and movies and all things X in general.

my other 3 faves are gambit, iceman, and emma frost.

however, i will go thru periods where i like certain characters more for a bit and read up more on them. like one time i was really into psylocke, another time colossus and kitty.

Jean, cause i resemble her a bit... in many aspects of the character

Then Gambit is my favorite male! And Rogue completes the top 3

I also like Havok, Cannonball, Polaris, Psylocke, Nightcrawler a bit and sometimes Wolvie (too much wolvie in X movies made me not like him so much anymore)

Phoenix_Sk.jpg

Ebil Gig said:
My fave are both Rogue & Emma Frost.

sounds like we're on the same page. these 2 are on the top of my faves list

:xmen: :xmen: JEAN GREY RULZ!!:xmen: :xmen:

1. Jean Grey
2. Nightcrawler
3. Mystique
4. Lady Deathstrike
5. Wolverine

GIRL POWER BABY!!

If we're talking movieverse I gotta say Pyro.

Otherwise, I'm kind of a fan of Gambit we'll say, and definitely comicverse Piotr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"