Transformers Your favourite Autobot in the movie?

This poll is currently a lot closer than i thought it was, the votes for Jazz and especially Ironhide have surprised me a lot.

Though it doesnt surprise me who's winning.

Definitely Prime. He's always been my favorite Autobot.

I liked all the autobots. I am glad that they did not make Bumblebee a VW Bug and I really liked the scene in the movie where the all transform for the first time. Autobots rule!!

^Agreed on both accounts, the scene were we first meet the Autobots is possibly the best scene in the movie, the movie gets the sense of wonder and shock (translated brilliantly through Shia) a person would feel at that sight spot on.

Prime has always been possibly the most popular TF, only really Hotrod could challenge him in those steaks, and even he seemed to get boring to people after a while.

Without a doubt Jazz was my favourite in the movie, he was brave, cool, badass and heroic, a truly great character that I will miss in the rest of the series.

The scene were he stands up to Megatron is handsdown the best scene in the movie, not to mention the part were he asks Megatron "That all YOU GOT Megatron?"

Great character.

^ He sacrificed himself for his friends. That's the most heroic thing someone can do. How can anyone not love him?

After watching the movie again last night i am sort of sorry i didnt vote for Jazz actually, i LOVE Bumblebee, and have ALWAYS LOVED Prime, but Jazz just effects me more in the movie.

I think the scene were he stands up to Megatron, knowing he cant win yet showing ABSOLUTELY NO fear, is just stunning.

When he says 'That all you got Megatron!' i just want to jump up in air and cheer him on.

Hot Rod of course! I always thought the reason they resurrected Prime in the series was because Hot Rod was losing his popularity.

BTW, what happened to my "Something cool for fans of the 1986 movie" thread, anyone know?

Ironhide. just too cool.
Jazz next to him.

I hope the surviving Autobots all get a little more screen time in the sequel.

Bumblebee and Jazz are very close, i'm surprised how they close they are in the votes, thought BB would get a lot more.

Both were awesome in the movie though, and both were involved in many of my favourite scene's.

For me it would be a tie between BB and Prime they were both awesome in the movie. Megatron was my sec fav even though he's not a heroe he's an awesome villain. Jazz was pretty cool, my heart breakes every time I see him die.

For me it would be a tie between BB and Prime they were both awesome in the movie. Megatron was my sec fav even though he's not a heroe he's an awesome villain. Jazz was pretty cool, my heart breakes every time I see him die.

Agreed, i love the scene were he heroically stands up to Megatron, though i hate the were Megatron rips him in two, a great character that will be missed.

Yah man seeing Megatron rip Jazz half is just sad. I'd hope there was some way they could bring him back to life but prob not.

Yah man seeing Megatron rip Jazz half is just sad. I'd hope there was some way they could bring him back to life but prob not.

Didn't they bring him back in the cartoon or comics after being killed? I thought I heard that somewhere.:huh:

I know, i hate Megatron in that scene, but i love the fact that Jazz says to him just before, after he has obviously taken a serious beating, "That all you got Megatron?" Frigging awesome.

I wish they could bring him back, but according to Michael Bay they wont be, which i can understand in a way.

Didn't they bring him back in the cartoon or comics after being killed? I thought I heard that somewhere.:huh:

They did in the cartoon and comics yes but, even though i would LOVE Jazz to return, they cant just start killing characters off then bringing them back willy-nilly in the movies, as then all the emotion you feel at the deaths of certain characters would just disspate knowing they can easily bring them back. That would just make the sequels more and more emotionless, which i dont want, as i found the level of emotion in the first movie to be spot on.

Well pretty much all of them have died at some point and come back in some manner or another.

^Even though i am going to miss Jazz like hell, i hope they dont start doing that in the movies, as it would just cheapen them and every death in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"