Transformers Your favourite Autobot in the movie?

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
Well, the thread question is pretty simple, vote for your favourite Autobot in the movie, the one you loved and cared for most. Screen-time or anything like that doesnt come into it, just basically pick your favourite :yay: .

There will be seven options, and please post why your choice was your favourite. This should garner some good discussion, so vote and post away!

I honestly cant vote at the moment, its too diffucult to choose between Jazz, Optimus and Bumblebee, i'm gonna watch the movie again tonight and then decide.

it's funny that the way the options are arranged is already biased, although i did vote for BB myself. ;) for sure, not too many people would vote ratchet over BB. i myself was actually torn between BB and OP, and sure enough, the first two choices are BB and OP. i think it would have been much better if the options were in alphabetical order.

I'd choose Ratchet over BB, if not for Jazz.

yeah, but like i said, you'd be among the rare kind to vote ratchet over bb. i'd be confident to predict that this poll would be a toss up between op and bb, though jazz could pull an upset. ;)

it's funny that the way the options are arranged is already biased, although i did vote for BB myself. ;) for sure, not too many people would vote ratchet over BB. i myself was actually torn between BB and OP, and sure enough, the first two choices are BB and OP. i think it would have been much better if the options were in alphabetical order.

Actually the order i placed them in was the amount of screentime they had in the movie, not bias seeing as i havent voted yet.

I watched the movie again last night to help me vote and it didnt, it still so difficult to choose between Jazz, Optimus and Bumblebee.

Same as with the G1 animated series:

Optimus Prime.

Optimus Prime. I have my minor nitpicks, but for the most part they nailed everything about him in this film's adaptation.

Ratchet all the way :cwink: It was so awsome the way he cut Devastator's arm off.

I love Optimus and Bumblebee, but that's to be expected as they had the most screentime. I was really pleased with Ratchet and Ironhide, so I voted Ratchet: he came across as a really intelligent second-in-command.

FINALLY voted Bumblebee, after a lot of consideration, he is the one i felt most for in the movie, i just love the character in the movie and his bond with Sam makes the movie for me, so i voted for him.

However, BB is only literally a FRACTION above Jazz and Optimus Prime.

1) Optimus Prime
2) Bumblebee
3) Ironhide
4) Jazz
5) Ratchet

I liked them all, but my favorite was definitely Optimus Prime.

Optimus is the coolest that goes without saying, but there's one Transformer I thought kicked ass, and it was The Decepticon, Barricade.

He was tough. One wicked robot. He just looked cool, and was cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"