Your idea of a JLA trailer?

Nightwing 52

Things change
Reaction score
What would your idea for a JLA teaser/actual trailer consist of?

The teaser should show their symbols, and then heroes standing with the sun fading behind them and we should hear a voice over talking about them. Then it should cut to quick shots of them destroying OMACs and then cut to 2009 and then end. The theatrical trailer should show them fighting OMACs, a glimpse of Talia, and Maxwell. Then it should show flash running, GL using his ring, MM morphing, Batman and WW fighting an offscreen character and Superman flying. There should be some other stuff about the Red Eye as well.

For a teaser, I always thought it would be cool if the symbols just came up on screen one after the other. The 'S', the Bat symbol. 'WW', etc.

Symbols of all the heroes.

(Voice over)
"Justice League....We'll make you forget Superman Returns ever happened!"

For a teaser, I always thought it would be cool if the symbols just came up on screen one after the other. The 'S', the Bat symbol. 'WW', etc.

That could be done easily but they would need some kind of good 3D shine effect

yeah thats my idea for the teaser too, presenting it a bit more dynamically-- like spinning/ rotating the symbol as it comes up to the screen, glimmer of light bouncing off the symbols, some cool sound effects like that.

or what about a silhouette of the characters each in an epic pose?

just some ideas...

I think the above idea would work very well for a teaser. As for the full trailer, maybe just some shots of the League with some VO and triumphant score and then have the music take a minor turn and have some shots and VO about OMAC and stuff.

I would give the Symbols a nice 3D background & then just have them zoom in & then add some shine & then fade out going by the music beats

just recreate the JLU credits :o

i'd rather go for the original Justice League opening sequence than the JLU version.

I think the first trailer should show people running and screaming terrorized throughout the city... it should look like it's going to be a disaster film almost...

Then we see the Omacs or Aliens move in... so now the audience thinks it's an invasion movie... and just as the dread starts to climax...

We see blue and red blurs, we cut to Superman and The Flash taking people to safety, then to Wonder Woman destroying Omacs next to Green lantern who battling back to back with her. The we see the Omacs start to retreat, Superman shouts "Too many people to help who's going after them?" Flash points to the sky "I think HE has it covered..."

Inside the most badass looking Batjet ever... Batman snarls "They're mine!"

Black out.

Then "Justice League" in big bold letters on the screen.

I think the first trailer should show people running and screaming terrorized throughout the city... it should look like it's going to be a disaster film almost...

Then we see the Omacs or Aliens move in... so now the audience thinks it's an invasion movie... and just as the dread starts to climax...

We see blue and red blurs, we cut to Superman and The Flash taking people to safety, then to Wonder Woman destroying Omacs next to Green lantern who battling back to back with her. The we see the Omacs start to retreat, Superman shouts "Too many people to help who's going after them?" Flash points to the sky "I think HE has it covered..."

Black out.

That's probably the best idea I've heard yet. Personally, I'd include Aquaman in the fight and maybe lose the "They're mine" line and just have Batman scowling and looking like a badass.

Black out.

That gave me chills man!! Excellent idea, I could see the whole thing in my mind!!

Heres mine...based off theidea of Omac's invading Earth...this is good!

-Fast paced mystical music sets in
-Shots of Metropolis Square, bustling at night
-VOICEOVER: - Crimes been up 75%...
-Shots of Gotham at night
-VOICEOVER: - Nobody knows whose doing it
-Shots of various large scale crimes
-VOICEOVER: Or why.
-Music comes to a halt
-Warner Brothers Logo
-Metallic doors hiss open
-A walkway is lowered across a vast cavern
-Black screen
-A dozen flaming object hurdle past us in space; headed for Earth!
-We see these are OMAC men
-Shots of the Omacs flying over head; flmaes bursting from feet and legs
-Explosions
-Crowd screaming and running at night
-Cars flying into the air
-Quick Cuts-
*Superman flies in
*crowd look up from behind shelter
*Batman lands
*Wonder Woman, GL, Flash, Aquamna, Mnahunter arrive
-Shot panning over the bright Sahara dessert
-Large patriotic music kicks in
-Army Helicopters flying over the ocean
-Shots of the massive satilite space station
-Army Generak: What we show you...
-Shots of the Pentagon
-Shots of him leading the League through a massive warehouse
-Shot of Maxwell Lord
-Superman says "what is that?"
-Shots of the omac's, restrained
-THIS SUMMER
-Music stops
-Green Lantern sprinting past us
-"Enemy incoming!"
-Superman nd Wonder Woman look upards
-Omac's dart in
-Army jets explode into the air; humvee's flying up past us and smashing back down
-A humvee flys up at angle; we roll back as smashs back down in front of us
-Superman speaks: "We're facing attack from a new kind of threat
-Shots of american battleships
-Shots of pilots running to Jets
-Shot of superman flying; pull back top see hundereds of military jets behind him
-Superman and an Omac fight in midair over a city-slalom buildings
-Urgent music plays
-Superman: weve never seen anything like them before
-Omac's do damage
-The Threat is here to end us
-Shots of air dogfight omacs vs. jets
-Shots of the satilite from outer space
-The Batwing rockets through the air
-Flash says "is this gonna be hard?"
-Batman swings in; kicking an omac
-Wonder Woman kicks Maxwel lLord
-But They Have Come
-Shots of league member landing before a crowd; rising...
-To Save Us
-Epic shot of the league; ready to fight
-SUPERMAN
-Shot of Superman flying faster than a speeding bullet
-BATMAN
-Batman gluides down; cape in flates
-WONDER WOMAN
-She runs in slowmo; looking hot
-FLASH
-Flash blazes past us
-GREEN LANTERN
-Lantern sprints past is
-AQUAMAN
-Aquaman flies through the water
-MARTIAN MANHUNTER
-Fast paced epic choir music sounds
-Cars fly past the screne
-Army soldiers rush as treet
-Superman-Omac's i npursuit-flies at blinding speed down a street between skyscrappers
-The Batwing shoots missiles
-Batman is flung-cape flapping-through fire
-Batman growls "There is NO MORE TIME!"
-Aquaman creates a tidal wave
-Superman looks up in slowmotion; in battle
-Superman throws an oil takner truck
-The Batmobile blows up an army tank
-Superman and an Omac crash through a building
-The music EXPLODES-
-An Omac grabs an army jets and throws past the camera
-Superman is flung through a building
-The group lookup; poised to fight
-Green Lantern shouts "Lets go *****!
-Superman grabed the cape and swung into the camera
-JUSTICE LEAGUE

I liked it, but we need more of the other heroes, it sounds like a Superman and the JLA trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"