Your New Year's Eve adventures

I went to a Hooters and got a high five from a hot brunette waitress.

We're getting married next month. :)

Me and several others went to a friend's house, saw the signal go out I MEAN the ball drop, go outside and shoot "Happy ****in' New Year!" until we heard gunshots (no, not firecrackers or poppers), and got less than a half hour of sleep. :up:

And today my family (including extended) are going over to my uncle's house.

I played around on the computer and then went to sleep at right about 12:00. It was great.

Worked two shifts and then went to the NYE party at the Kennedy Center. The boyfriend and I didn't dress up 'cause I knew we were going to be late getting there and what would be the point in spending a butt load of money on an outfit to wear for not even an hour. It was awesome watching folks waltzing, it was like being at a ball. There were some great ball gowns, and the guys were very dapper in their tuxedos.

it was too f'n cold to go to the city so i stayed at home with the girlfriend to drop some of my own balls.

True Blood marathon.

My plans got canceled because my friend got sick.

Got drunk of jack and coke then had some freaky naughty sex with my gf. Woke up without a hangover. Best new years ever.

Cleaned up a bit, watched some Twilight Zone, slept, coughed, betrayed the Sith only to be offed by Darth Sidious and slept some more.

It was a pretty laid-back night.

i just found a shoe in my fridge.... a purple stilleto heel.. i'm confused, and wishing there was a pair for it somewhere its super cute! Last night ruled

It's missing mate was in MY fridge on New Year's Eve! :wow:

*Twilight Zone Theme*

I went to a Hooters and got a high five from a hot brunette waitress.

We're getting married next month. :)

In Colombia?

I watched last season of Entourage on HBO. Love that show.

i drank about 4 shots of vodka and had 2 white russians
drove home, and accidentally turned too late into my neighborhood
tore down a couple trees and smashed the sign
completely wrecked my mothers car

then i drove back to my friends home smoked a joint and drank more.

definitely a good new years

I got to celebrate New Years Eve with a flu.

:down:mad:

That happened to me last year (or technically year before last now, but bah you know what I mean), so I know the feeling. It sucks. :down

Me, I mostly hung out with my best friend. We saw The Day the Earth Stood Still (not great at all, but we heckled that bastard good), had some In & Out Burger, hung out with some other people's houses, then generally just tooled around. I got home at around 10, then played around on the computer and wrote a little until, like, one AM.

No wild parties or anything, but definately one of the better New Year's I had in a while. :grin:

House party, multiple unconfirmed substances, someones finger found in the rose bed, and a new place where to store ice.

Was awake for 54 hours. Was awesome, but the comedown was f***** :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"