Your New Year's Eve plans

I'm going to church
then spend some time with my father
After that spend some time with my girlfriend

Don't hurt yourselves Sunday night, kiddies. Too many nutjobs out there for that.

I'm gonna be recovering from this damned headcold! :cmad:

Isn't there a football game on? anyways, this NYE will be weird bc my wife will be visiting her family, so i guess i'll be getting into some kind of trouble that will probably involve drinking, half naked girls, good music, an arrest and some heavy explaining to do on mon morn when she gets back.

samurai black said:
Isn't there a football game on? anyways, this NYE will be weird bc my wife will be visiting her family, so i guess i'll be getting into some kind of trouble that will probably involve drinking, half naked girls, good music, an arrest and some heavy explaining to do on mon morn when she gets back.
Yeah there is gonna be 4 games on this sunday.

hopfully partying it up with some Cham-pagne in my paw.
annnnd if i'm lucky, hopefully i'll get kissed by some randomly hot guy that DOESN'T have mono.
yeah, some guy i can take home and then never have to talk to again.
*wrings hands menacinly*

Probably go to a friend's house and watch TV.

Probably enjoy my last night of freedom playing lots of Madden 07 and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance on my Wii. If I'm forced to go somewhere, I'll bring my DS and work on FFIII. I know, I'm a nerd. :)

Nothing. New Years has got to be the most overhyped holiday, ever.

home, TV, wine, champagne, and other things that get me drunk, hopefilly a YM window and a nice movie

NewYorkSpider said:
I will be drinking with friends. I am gonna get drunk and probably won't remember the last moments of 2006.:up:

Thank you! Everybody else's plans sound boring as hell. Here's to getting drunk! :up::up:

My wife and I are going to explore the boundaries of alcohol abuse and sexual deviancy from within the comfort of our own home. :up:

jag

jaguarr said:
My wife and I are going to explore the boundaries of alcohol abuse and sexual deviancy from within the comfort of our own home. :up:

jag
drunken sex?

tip, start around 11:50 then you'll finish in 07....you had sex that lasted for two years:woot: :up:

Lord Valumart said:
drunken sex?

tip, start around 11:50 then you'll finish in 07....you had sex that lasted for two years:woot: :up:

Are you actually trying to give me advice on sex? How precious. *pats head*

jag

jaguarr said:
Are you actually trying to give me advice on sex? How precious. *pats head*

jag
no...i was giving a tip...advice is using diagrams and lazer pointers:huh:

Lord Valumart said:
no...i was giving a tip...advice is using diagrams and lazer pointers:huh:

I see. Well, laser pointers have other uses, but we won't get into that. My apologies. :hyper:

jag

I'm off to Liverpool for the night with my friends from home. Much as I love them all, I wish we were at uni for New Years. We'd have a spectacularly good night in Sheffield.

Colossal Spoons said:
Thank you! Everybody else's plans sound boring as hell. Here's to getting drunk! :up::up:
You keep forgetting this is an internet message board about superheroes. Visualize the demographic of this forum. :o

Immortalfire said:
Nothing. New Years has got to be the most overhyped holiday, ever.
Yes excactly. I went on a rant somewhere about this. It might have been in this thrad but yeah. Big woop it's a new year within a matter of seconds and nothing is deifferent and you hope to kiss someone and if you don't you fellmiserable then.

Well, looks like I do have plans after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"