Steeler's quarterback lost his head and his motorbike came tumbling after.

reothlisbergers a friggin joke now.

and p.s

to whoever said espn likes him cause hes the "next great white quaterback"....

ummm....no...that title already belongs to this man, and rightfully so

brady_tom.jpg

he is the best in the business, statiscally(lead league in pasisng yards) and unlike manning who finds a way to lose, he finds a way to win.

and unlike big ben, brady is actually a very cool guy who has huge respect from just about everybody. i dont expect to see him drunk the week of the super bowl or crashing his motorcycle any time soon.

i hate brady.........im from pittsburgh, we all hate brady. haha, just felt like saying that.

Excel said:
reothlisbergers a friggin joke now.

and p.s

to whoever said espn likes him cause hes the "next great white quaterback"....

ummm....no...that title already belongs to this man, and rightfully so

brady_tom.jpg

he is the best in the business, statiscally(lead league in pasisng yards) and unlike manning who finds a way to lose, he finds a way to win.

and unlike big ben, brady is actually a very cool guy who has huge respect from just about everybody. i dont expect to see him drunk the week of the super bowl or crashing his motorcycle any time soon.

Brady is cashing in on a solid offense and some favortism from the league. Put him on any other team and his numbers drop big time.

I agree, Brady's the man right now. How many Superbowl rings does he have now?

Brady > Everyone else right now, including Manning

I notice a lot of people saying he needs to grow up, but lets not forget...this is essentially a child. He is 23 years old. Is he not entitled to a childish mistake or two? Sure, it was stupid of him, and I'm sure he will suffer the consequences both physically and professionally.

From his actions off the field, a few people posted of how he's like in public (but you can still give the defense that you are still hearing it 3rd person) is that he's an Ass to people.

But that too can just be attributed to his age and that he essentially really needs to grow up.

Erzengel said:
From his actions off the field, a few people posted of how he's like in public (but you can still give the defense that you are still hearing it 3rd person) is that he's an Ass to people.

But that too can just be attributed to his age and that he essentially really needs to grow up.

A lot of celebrities are like that. Can you imagine going out to a bar with your buddies to wind down and be ganged up on for autographs? There is a time and place for everything...the people attacking him for autographs at bars should show a little more tact.

Not just at bars, some folks said it was kids. Hey, I honestly really don't care either way, since I'm not a Steelers fan. But, I think it has less to do with him not signing autographs and wearing a helmet and more to do that he's a kid given too much too soon and hopefully he will grow up a little because he has a responsibility to his team.

Erzengel said:
Not just at bars, some folks said it was kids. Hey, I honestly really don't care either way, since I'm not a Steelers fan. But, I think it has less to do with him not signing autographs and wearing a helmet and more to do that he's a kid given too much too soon and hopefully he will grow up a little because he has a responsibility to his team.

Agreed there :up:

Milkman95 said:

You mean the rings Adam Vinatieri won them.

Milkman95 said:

The QB either gets too much credit or too much blame. Brady is not the "reason" they have the rings. He was a piece of the puzzle sure but not the reason at all.

bradys a huge piece of the puzzle. how many q.b.s could come off the bench in week 3 and carry team that-priot to that week-was considered bad-to the super bowl and WIN!?

Brady isnt the best numbers wise, but he finds ways ot win. hes INSANE in the 4th quarter. 3 super bowl rings in 5 seasons in the nfl, including what...a 23 game win streak and 27 game home win streak? thats no accident.

Excel said:
Brady isnt the best numbers wise, but he finds ways ot win. hes INSANE in the 4th quarter. 3 super bowl rings in 5 seasons in the nfl, including what...a 23 game win streak and 27 game home win streak? thats no accident.

Not a fan of the guy at all seeing how the Pats are a rival (Dolphins fan ;)) nut he knows how to get the job done - like you said. He's not flashy, doesn't blow you away with stats, but he knows how to win. You can't deny that.

Excel said:
bradys a huge piece of the puzzle. how many q.b.s could come off the bench in week 3 and carry team that-priot to that week-was considered bad-to the super bowl and WIN!?

They were not considered bad by any means when he stepped in.

LongDong said:
They were not considered bad by any means when he stepped in.

But would Drew Bledsoe have been able to lead that team to a Superbowl victory?

I really doubt it.

Matt said:
But would Drew Bledsoe have been able to lead that team to a Superbowl victory?

I really doubt it.

I think so, he is a solid leader and that was the best team he had around him during his career. He ha dbeen to the Bowl once before with a lesser team. Remember in the playoffs Brady's first year starting, the game against Indie, that officials HANDED that game to the patriots with phantom calls in the 4th allowing them to keep that game winning drive alive. Then Indie gets the ball back and the exact opposite happened. A couple of weeks or so after that game SI ran a full page article on the officiating in that game wherein the NFL front office freely admitted the blunders did cause the game to go a way it appears it shold not have gone.

The patriots are not as good as everybody thinks. They would not have won nearly as many games if not for the strong leg of that kicker I HATE with a passion Vinatieri. Brady stalls, Adam comes in and boots a 50 yarder to win.

Brady is blessed with what could be the most evenly loaded team in our lifetime. They do not have a REAL superstar but a bunch of really good players ate every position 2 deep. He is getting way more credit than he deserves. Sure he has a good arm but he is no Marino, Elway or Young by any means.

Darthphere said:
You mean the rings Adam Vinatieri won them.

Really? Did Adam guide the offense down the field in under two minutes twice to win the Superbowl?

He's not the sole reason, I agree, but he was a big part of it though.

Milkman95 said:
Really? Did Adam guide the offense down the field in under two minutes twice to win the Superbowl?

He's not the sole reason, I agree, but he was a big part of it though.

One wonders, if he was so great why he didnt just win the game himself or why they needed to set themselves up for game winning field goals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"