Steeler's quarterback lost his head and his motorbike came tumbling after.

Are you from the Burgh to Oakly?

well lookin at the over night talk on here, i must confirm that ben is a giant prick. many stories i think are made up about the guy but i know one for sure that is true.

the bar i often go to is close to a freind of his. he is currently building a home out here, being the penn trafford area if anyone on here is from the pittsburgh area.

he went to this bar with a hand full of freinds and demanded free drinks due to the fact of who he is. most bars would just give it but he demanded and said hell tell people never to come here.

then , being in public . kids came up to him and asked if they could get a signature on a napkin or what ever. and he said, no, cant do it. then it slowly turned into get away your bothering me, after the 5th kid. now some athletes cant give sigs. its a fact due to contracts and endorsment deals. butthese are kids yaknow.

then after having a bill around 200, he didnt leave a tip and rushed out the door with his crew.

this story was told to me from the bartender who i consider a friend and someone that wouldnt make up stories.

iambilly81 said:
well lookin at the over night talk on here, i must confirm that ben is a giant prick. many stories i think are made up about the guy but i know one for sure that is true.

the bar i often go to is close to a freind of his. he is currently building a home out here, being the penn trafford area if anyone on here is from the pittsburgh area.

he went to this bar with a hand full of freinds and demanded free drinks due to the fact of who he is. most bars would just give it but he demanded and said hell tell people never to come here.

then , being in public . kids came up to him and asked if they could get a signature on a napkin or what ever. and he said, no, cant do it. then it slowly turned into get away your bothering me, after the 5th kid. now some athletes cant give sigs. its a fact due to contracts and endorsment deals. butthese are kids yaknow.

then after having a bill around 200, he didnt leave a tip and rushed out the door with his crew.

this story was told to me from the bartender who i consider a friend and someone that wouldnt make up stories.

Is he building any wheelchair ramps into his home?

War Lord said:
Is he building any wheelchair ramps into his home?
why, nothing is wrong with his legs or back. i know your making a joke but .. come on. his face is the only thing messed up besides cuts.

iambilly81 said:
why, nothing is wrong with his legs or back. i know your making a joke but .. come on. his face is the only thing messed up besides cuts.

You're asking a lot of questions for a person who supposedly knows a lot.

I hope this teaches him a lesson and Cowher has a serious talk with him that if he is going to ride a motorcycle withour a helmet,do it AFTER your carree is over.

iambilly81 said:

If this is true, then Ben's got A LOT of growing up to do, which is apparent after his ridiculous accident and some of the other stories told in here. Someone needs to kick his ass is all. If he was driving safely, and wasn't possibly drunk, this wouldn't have happened.

^^Where'd the drunk come from? :confused: Didn't see that anywhere?

Milkman95 said:
If this is true, then Ben's got A LOT of growing up to do, which is apparent after his ridiculous accident and some of the other stories told in here. Someone needs to kick his ass is all. If he was driving safely, and wasn't possibly drunk, this wouldn't have happened.

Motorcycling is an activity that is risky, even for the best of riders. It doesn't take very much to tip a bike going 60 mph: A puddle, some pebbles bad angle, not to mention stupid drivers.

War Lord said:
Motorcycling is an activity that is risky, even for the best of riders. It doesn't take very much to tip a bike going 60 mph: A puddle, some pebbles bad angle, not to mention stupid drivers.

Oh, believe me, I know, I've been riding street and dirt cycles all my life - I'm on my second streetbike and my first one was indeed a "crotch rocket". The one I currently own is known as a "naked streetbike". I ride all the time - you have to assume that somebody is going to pull out in front of you or not see you. That's just the way you need to ride. It's also a law where I live that you have to wear a helmet - no options.

He was riding like an idiot, going too fast, being reckless, not looking out for himself and others, and being a show-off.

Milkman95 said:
Oh, believe me, I know, I've been riding street and dirt cycles all my life - I'm on my second streetbike and my first one was indeed a "crotch rocket". The one I currently own is known as a "naked streetbike". I ride all the time - you have to assume that somebody is going to pull out in front of you or not see you. That's just the way you need to ride. It's also a law where I live that you have to wear a helmet - no options.

He was riding like an idiot, going too fast, being reckless, not looking out for himself and others, and being a show-off.

How do you know this, eye witness accounts totally contradict this.

Darthphere said:
How do you know this, eye witness accounts totally contradict this.

Well, from the reports I've read and heard in my area. Obviously they could be wrong, but you don't put your head through somebody's grill by obeying the traffic laws.

Milkman95 said:
Well, from the reports I've read and heard in my area. Obviously they could be wrong, but you don't put your head through somebody's grill by obeying the traffic laws.

Ummm it can happen.:confused:

Darthphere said:
Ummm it can happen.:confused:

"It" can happen? How exactly can "it" happen?

You're telling me that if you're minding your own business driving down the road on your bike you can all of a sudden put your head through the grill and the windshield of another vehicle?

Milkman95 said:
"It" can happen? How exactly can "it" happen?

You're telling me that if you're minding your own business driving down the road on your bike you can all of a sudden put your head through the grill and the windshield of another vehicle?

Its called an accident for a reason.

Darthphere said:
Its called an accident for a reason.

I understand that but there is usually a CAUSE for an accident as well. In this situation, it sure does look like Ben was the one at fault, doesn't it?

Milkman95 said:
I understand that but there is usually a CAUSE for an accident as well. In this situation, it sure does look like Ben was the one at fault, doesn't it?

Not necessarily, because I dont have blind hatred for the guy.

Here's an update for fellow Steeler fans:

Roethlisberger's condition upgraded to fair
Tuesday, June 13, 2006

By BOB LABRIOLA
Steelers.com

One day after a team of surgeons performed 7 ½ hours of surgery on Ben Roethlisberger, Dr. Daniel Pituch said the Steelers quarterback was "awake, alert, oriented and resting with his family at his side."

Dr. Pituch is the Chief of the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Mercy Hospital in Pittsburgh, which is where paramedics took the Steelers quarterback after responding to an accident involving Roethlisberger's motorcycle shortly after 11 a.m. on Monday.

According to published reports, Roethlisberger was traveling on Second Avenue in Pittsburgh when a vehicle coming in the opposite direction turned left in front of him. Roethlisberger was unable to stop and hit the passenger side door of the vehicle.

Immediately following the surgery that was performed for multiple facial fractures and head lacerations, Dr. Pituch listed Roethlisberger's condition as serious but stable. Dr. Pituch was part of a four-man surgical team that included Dr. Elias Hilal, Dr. Mark Ochs and Dr. Jorge Varcelotti.

Dr. Pituch also said at the time that Roethlisberger's "brain, spine, chest and abdomen appear to be without serious injury, and there are no other confirmed injuries at this time."

During a press briefing shortly after 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Dr. Pituch upgraded Roethlisberger's condition to fair.

"Since our last update at 10 p.m. on Monday, Mr. Roethlisberger was transferred from the recovery room to a unit at Mercy Hospital," said Dr. Pituch. "He is awake, he is alert, he is oriented and he is resting with his family at his side. We have officially upgraded his condition from serious but stable to fair. This upgrade means that Mr. Roethlisberger's vital signs are stable and his recovery is progressing as expected. If all goes as planned, Mr. Roethlisberger could be released from the hospital in the next three-to-five days.

"As you heard in our last briefing, Mr. Roethlisberger underwent approximately seven hours of surgery for multiple facial fractures. All of his injuries were successfully repaired by a team of four Mercy Hospital surgeons. Since our last update, Mr. Roethlisberger's family has permitted us to release a list of his injuries, and they are as follows:

"Fractures to his upper and lower jaws, a mild concussion, a fractured nose, fractured facial bones, multiple head lacerations, multiple abrasions and contusions. He has lost two teeth and he has chipped several other teeth. There is no evidence of any major structural damage to either of his knees. Mr. Roethlisberger's CT scan of the brain showed no injury, and our continued observation shows that his brain is functioning normally. This is the extent of the information I have been permitted to share with you today."

Dr. Pituch's reference to Roethlisberger's knees likely stemmed from the family's desire to clarify a series of erroneous reports that surfaced early Monday evening alleging substantial damage to both of his knees.

Dr. Pituch said the next official update on Roethlisberger's condition would be held sometime on Wednesday afternoon.

The Collision Investigation Unit of the Pittsburgh Bureau of Police is continuing to investigate the accident. An update from the Pittsburgh Police said there have not been any determinations made as to the speeds involved and no charges have been filed in the case, pending the completion of the investigation.

The police added that the investigation could take several weeks to complete.

http://media3.steelers.com/article/65300/

the last update is pritty much what they have been saying here. all head stuff, not hes knees like some of you guys thought.

hes still a dumb ass though

the last update is pritty much what they have been saying here. all head stuff, not hes knees like some of you guys thought.

hes still a dumb ass though

not only should he not even be riding a motrcyclle, but without a helmet? hitting a parked car?

WHAT

A

DUMBASS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"