Your Team of Heroes!

NoirMan82

Sidekick
Reaction score
Just wondering, if you form a team using at most 7 Characters form Heroes, who would you choose and why? Here's mine.

Nathan- He can FLY! Every super-team needs some air-support. Nathans ability to jet at supersonic speed is a must for any squad.

Peter- He is potentially the most powerful of all the characters. He also has the heart and virtue that makes for a stellar hero.

Hiro- Stopping and travelling through time is nothing to shake a stick at. We've already seen before how his powers can save lives.

Claire- Little Ms. Indestructable is a gotta-have character too. With her ability to heal from almost any injury, you can count on her to come through when everyone else is down, or even dead.

DL- Nikki's babydaddy has proven to be quite adept at using his powers for defensive and offensive purposes. He's like Kitty Pride, but tough and less annoying.

Meredith (aka Claires real mom)- Pyrokenesis?! You're hired. Doesn't hurt she's a complete MILF too!

Claude (invisble guy...I think that's his name?)- He's the Wolverine of Heroes. A guy that plays by his own rules and forces others to do the same. His ability to move around unseen is a key asset to any squad.

Me - (Instant Skill acquisition)

Hiro - A true Hero and a power house

Micah - Ultimate Support member

The Haitian - Taking care of loose ends

... we need some more female heroes, btw... and DL is Nikki's HUSBAND, not babydaddy...

Just me and Claire would be cool. We can forget fighting crime and just do it all day, every day.

Mr. Bigglesworth.

i wanted sylar to kill that cat and take HIS brain...whoa plot twist!

id take nathan cause hes so chill, claire cause her wolverine-esque power is amazing, claire's real mom, and eden (can i pick her even though shes dead?)

People rule out Isaac because he has no offensive power, but he could be useful in terms of warning the team what was on the horizon. Giving them a heads up.

Claire - for eye candy
Hiro - so if we f**k up, he can fix it
Ted - worst comes to worst, he can go nuclear
Haitian - for negation of villain's power
Matt - for intel
DL - for undercover ops
Peter - so if anyone here isn't strong enough, he can mimic and do it himself

Issac - What better way to prepare for a mission
Wireless - The Computer. The Sage of the team if not more.
Claire - The Cheerleader who can heal, need i say more?
Nikki (not Jessica) - Powerhouse, who needs a phaser when you can just pry your way in.
Matt - Someone got to do the interrogations.
Hiro - Just because
Claires dog - Every team needs a mascot.

:)

Me and Claire..thats all :)

really..

Peter
Claire
Slyar (he isn't a hero but he kicks major arse

I want HRG and The Hatian. HRG's badassness along with The Hatians powers is all one needs to take down any threat.

Peter
Peter
and Peter (with scar).
And Future Hiro (also with scar [and sword].)

My team of villains:

Sylar
Jess
Hana
Ted

why are hana and ted villains. :(

They just want justice. :D

thats why they'd make the best villains.

You know, I'd never thought of it that way. Awesome! A villain who is misread as a villain, but in reality seeks justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"