Your Theory on Attractiveness

To echo what everyone is saying, it's the confidence, charm that he has, not to mention he was the former President of the US, the power and prestige that comes with that and add to it, that he's not a bad looking older man.

'Bout sums it up. :up:

jag

And to add to that, I think the person who most wants Hillary is Bill so he go on fraternizing because she will be a lil preoccupied. :o

there's probably miniscule body language ques that can't be trained.
Okay, I'm sure you've heard of the show made or some such variations on it. Let's take Kainedamo then, because he's obviously not mentally impaired. Could you take Kainedamo, for those who know what he looks like and just make him over and then drill into all the body langauge and presentation skills Bill Clinton probably has access to, and come out with someone irresistable to women.

You see I think, with a "little" coaching, you could make someone like Kaine really attractive to others.

The right attitude, charisma and confidence can be way more attractive than looks. A woman can look like a Playboy model, but if she doesn't have the right personality; I'm not interested. So, I can understand the attraction to Bill Clinton. In fact, most women I know have a thing for him.

i'm just saying i'm of the impression that clinton would have some innate qualities that training works on top of, rather than produced.

something like you can't produce leadership qualities but you can refine them.

...The women found him sexy. I heard that word thrown around a few times. He was physically attractive, or at least seemed that way, to everyone in the crowd.

:wow:

:heart: you do

J/k. Yeah, he was definitely that. Though that's what made me wonder. Could you take a guy like JAL (bear with me on this one, okay), get some expert stylist, several doctors and some sort of therapist and make him so charismatic that he was as commanding a pressence that women just threw themselves at him...

:lmao:

It's also because he's a celebrity, look at Mick Jagger and Steven Tyler, two of the ugliest men on the planet, but could probably get just about any woman on Earth because they're famous.

No woman, regardless of how hot she is, would turn down a celebrity or wealthy man who was obviously somewhat average looking. They just wouldn't. Kathy Griffin has a face for radio, but if she said she wanted to take me out, I'd be like, hell to ze yeah.

Okay, I'm sure you've heard of the show made or some such variations on it. Let's take Kainedamo then, because he's obviously not mentally impaired. Could you take Kainedamo, for those who know what he looks like and just make him over and then drill into all the body langauge and presentation skills Bill Clinton probably has access to, and come out with someone irresistable to women.

You see I think, with a "little" coaching, you could make someone like Kaine really attractive to others.
Kainedamo isn't actually bad looking...

he just lacks style and inner confidence (plus he probably isn't very tactful with the ladies)....

there are countless males in his positions...

on the other hand, there are also plenty of women in this position, in the uk we see them daily in makeover programmes.

To me, attractiveness comes from within a person. To be honest though, lately I have seen a lot of ugliness.

I agree that charisma and personality go a long way . . . but for women, power is much more attractive, and having been the president of the US, and not look all used up and wrinkled and spit out again like almost every other president, Clinton has an edge . . .

but other than that, he's a still a very charming, charasmatic guy . . . like Clooney . . . he knows what he wants, and goes for it . . . it's that attitude and confidence that gets you places . . .

It's the confidence and charm given off. That's why Tony Soprano, even as a fictional character could get the tail he got on the show...women were throwing themselves at him, even those that didn't know he was a mob boss. Even if an unattractive person comes up to you and tries to spit some game, as it were, even if you don't find them hot, you're subconsciously curious about them for having the guts to say something.

Thanks for pointing that out. I was watching an episode recently where he just gets this woman that doesn't know him. Tony is... well, revolting to look at. But the guy that plays him does a great job. He just exudes power. Not so much charm, but power. And confidence too.

I think its quite realistic. Women do go for that.

But how can this be pulled off? Well, its not something that can be faked. If you're confident, people want to be around you.

:heart: you do

J/k. Yeah, he was definitely that. Though that's what made me wonder. Could you take a guy like JAL (bear with me on this one, okay), get some expert stylist, several doctors and some sort of therapist and make him so charismatic that he was as commanding a pressence that women just threw themselves at him...

Yeah, I think so.

I've believed for awhile now that as long as a person isn't completely incompetent, they could be taught to do anything, even within a short space of time. What added to this belief was a show in the UK where they would take some guy, and train him within a month to do something he has no experience in, and then fooling experts into thinking he's done it for years. Stuff like being a chef, conducting an orchestra, being a dj, that kind of thing.

But I'd go even further, and say that a person could be trained to be a doctor, or at least fool people into thinking they're a qualified doctor, if they have experts training them.

Yeah I've rambled and went off topic a bit.

But yeah, I don't even think the style is important. He'd (and lets face it, me too) would just need a couple of experts who could help you become more confident and charming. Some people are instantly likeable because of their charm.

I don't like talking about myself and issues with relationships as much as I used to. But yeah, I feel like sometimes... if I'm talking to a girl, I feel like afterwards I probably exuded desperation, even if I said very little or talked alot, doesn't matter - I feel like I give off something that puts girls off. Something unspoken. *waits for cheap jokes*

When I was travelling around Europe, I was in Vienna and there was this girl staying in our hostel room. Her, some other guy from the room, my buddy Seamus and I all went to a bar. I was sitting closest to the girl, so I was talking to her. I dunno what the hell happened to me but I just rambled, and shifted quite alot, jumped from one topic to the next, and just... yeah I was just horrible, and could tell she wasn't comfortable talking to me. Afterwards, Seamus remarked on how bad I was.

Sometimes I'm not that bad. I can talk to women... but I can't flirt, and overthink the conversation too much.

All this is a little moot anyway.

I could talk about myself and how I am with girls all day and none of you could really teach me anything, or JAL.

The only real way you could "train" someone would be to setup a blind date, setup secret cameras without me knowing, and see how I get on. Then later, tell me where I went wrong, and then try to build up my confidence around the points where I fail.

Women are always saying, and admitting that personality plays a bigger part in their selection of a man than looks do. Proof of this can often be seen in any mall as you see a dopey looking guy with a 7, 8, or the occasional 9 (gal). So I'd say SB is on to something here. The key is to be able to learn that confidence and swagger. In the case of ole Willy, nothing will give you swagger like being the leader of the free world for 8 years. Hell, even kaine could have swagger after something like that!

All this is a little moot anyway.

I could talk about myself and how I am with girls all day and none of you could really teach me anything, or JAL.

The only real way you could "train" someone would be to setup a blind date, setup secret cameras without me knowing, and see how I get on. Then later, tell me where I went wrong, and then try to build up my confidence around the points where I fail.

Not entirely true. If you were 100% completely honest with us about how things went and could relay with detail the happenings, we could give very solid coaching.

its the total package nowadays, when I check out girls i go for hair and eyes

Nuts. They were fanning themselves. Some called their girlfriends on their phones to gush over being "five people" away from the President. I heard at least three or four "OMG:wow: He's cho handsome"s from women in the crowd.

"Mr. President, I think this young lady wants to meet you" and I step aside and let her in my place. She shakes his hand, says nothing and just freezes. She lets go and is just in awe of her hand. She's on her cellphone at the time and can't believe she's just touched the Presidents own hand.

"I touched him Becky, I can't believe I just touched him!" She exclaims to her friend.

This can all be easily explained. :yay: Some women are idiots.

clinton_bill_hillary_young.jpg

Not exactly Brad Pitt or Christian Bale to say the least. Also, who is that man standing next to him? Eh...moving right along.
Haha. That's the man you're voting for, apparently. :woot:

Confidence and controlled ego are good starters. Sense of humour.

As for physicality: 3 foot toothless mute FTW! :D

Attractiveness is all about the personality and the booty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"