Your thoughts on the Suicide Squad - Official trailer 1.

the most entertaining trailer i've seen in a long time.

Content was great but I didn't like the choice of Bohemian Rapsody. It's a great song and I love Queen but it took me out of it. To be fair it us 5am here in the UK so could be that why I wasn't massively feeling it.

Agreed.
Everything I've seen looks great. Queen in the background just didn't click for me.
With that, still thought it was good and better than the BvS trailer.

Last edited:
Really strong trailer, this looks like it will work very well. If Queen tracks were being used though, 'Find me Somebody to Love' would have made more sense but heh ho.

The thing that I've thought since casting and the trailer for me, only cements this thought is Leto's Joker v Affleck's Batman is going to be a hell of a combination.

Really strong trailer, this looks like it will work very well. If Queen tracks were being used though, 'Find me Somebody to Love' would have made more sense but heh ho.

The thing that I've thought since casting and the trailer for me, only cements this thought is Leto's Joker v Affleck's Batman is going to be a hell of a combination.

So true.

Before I watched this trailer on the 19th, I thought about a few things. I re watched the Comic Con trailer and I knew that the new trailer was going to be set to bohemian rhapsody, which I thought was a brilliant choice for this trailer...As I was watching the new trailer, I almost felt like it was being forced as a comedy...I really loved the dark tone of the CC trailer and thought this movie is going to be maniacal and dark...after this trailer...it just looks like fun with some crazy people thrown in, which I am not complaining about in the least bit...I do however almost wish that this movie was rated "R" Not that I want blood and lots of swearing, but I think giving it an "R" rated, lets the script go a little further. After watching the new trailer for a 3rd time that same night...I saw the beauty that is SS. I have been excited for this movie since I found out it was being made back in 2014 and I think I had this pre conceived notion on how the movie was going to be and this sort of change for the tone of the movie just caught me off guard.
I am however in love with this trailer and I probably watch it once every other day...just to keep my hype up.
I am really looking forward to seeing what back ground stories we are going to get...
This will probably be a movie I will go see multiple times during the first weekend.

I thought the trailer was great and better than the BvS one. They have done a great job to get people so excited for this movie and to have gotten more views than the BvS one, despite having lesser known characters and less to work with than the people behind making BvS.

Again, just like the latest BvS trailer, the music changes the whole tone. Add to that a few funny moments from the movie and there you go - everyone thinks it's going to be a comedy. It won't be, trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"