Where to get your bat comics/graphic novels?

Grommers

King Grommers
Reaction score
Hi All,

So currently, just updating my collection of Batman Graphic Novels, as well to garner some information on where you go and get your batman comics?

Is there a website that has them all? I'm having a hard time finding the graphic novels on a site that has them all, and I don't want to go to multiple sites to pay for shipping a couple times when I can pay for it all on one site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated =)

I would assume most people use Ebay or amazon.com. Ebay can combine shipping if you are lucky enough to get a seller with everything you want. Also anything over $50 is free shipping on amazon.com.

Apart from that, you can try instocktrades.com but they may not have absolutely everything you want as their selection is sometimes slim.

Also you can try barnesandnoble.com which as of now gives free shipping to non-members of B&N when you spend at least $10.00.

You'll never find a website that has them ALL. But unless you're buying in lots over 10 at a time I dont see why it matters.

Interesting, any reason that no place has them all? It's just I want to read certain ones in a certain order.

Instocktrades had pretty good deals, 38% off everything plus free shipping with at least $50.

Interesting, any reason that no place has them all? It's just I want to read certain ones in a certain order.

No such place exists because there's over 200 Batman trades printed. How many do you need?

I betting that the ones you want are pretty commonplace, do an ebay search and eventually you'll find a large seller with all the books you want. It will take you all of 20 minutes.

amazon man especially if you have prime its quite inexpensive

I try Amazon, comic book stores and comic cons, very rarely do I buy from Borders or Barnes & Noble because they tend to put a piece of thin plastic strip RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the book usually covering a panel.

And only if the story is great will I buy it has a hardcover otherwise I'll wait for the softcover.

amazon.co.uk
amazon.com
forbiddenplanet.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"