YOUR worst dating experiences.

Maybe he could have lied and said, "Oh, well there is something I have to tell you. I am not the real DarthDaveBanner. I'm his representative that makes sure that the people he meets aren't really his enemies trying to pull a fast one on him. Do you work for Reed Richards?!"

Maybe she buys it and then you leave her at the restaurant. When she calls later you tell her that the Fantastic Four found your latest hideout and that the real Dave can't come out for 3 years.

Maybe he could have lied and said, "Oh, well there is something I have to tell you. I am not the real DarthDaveBanner. I'm his representative that makes sure that the people he meets aren't really his enemies trying to pull a fast one on him. Do you work for Reed Richards?!"

Maybe she buys it and then you leave her at the restaurant. When she calls later you tell her that the Fantastic Four found your latest hideout and that the real Dave can't come out for 3 years.

I feel like this would have been the most logical response...

When your girlfriend is a lesbian, and has been since WAAAY before we met. I mean, what's the point?????????????????

I once dated a girl that LITERALLY thought she was a vampire (this was pre-twilight) she would go hang out with her other "vampire" friends, and when I didn't want to go (cause that's ******ed) she would get pissed. So when I told her she wasn't a vampire, and gave valid reasons, she dumped me. Now shes in the air force... So that's funny...

In High school , I got invited to hang out with a girl I had a crush on and her friends. We were in her room playing a vampire role playing game , can't remember the name, and these girls were really into it. I was kind of weirded out but didn't want to leave her , even though I brought a friend and he was wise enough to book it after a half hour. Eventually she had to "turn me" in the game. So I let her creep up and bite me ( expecting something fake) . Instead she full on bite my neck. I had to toss her off me. I just left without saying a word ( and bleeding)

We wound up having mutual friends and hanging out several other times but never at her house or with me talking to her.

Last edited:
This isn't really a dating experience, but I hate when I go out with a girl that I like and we'll go to a pizza shop or cafeteria and then mid conversation, someone she knows sees her and sits with us to talk. That pretty much seems to happen everytime unless we go somewhere more private.

In High school , I got invited to hang out with a girl I had a crush on and her friends. We were in her room playing a vampire role playing game , can't remember the name, and these girls were really into it. I was kind of weirded out but didn't want to leave her , even though I brought a friend and he was wise enough to book it after a half hour. Eventually she had to "turn me" in the game. So I let her creep up and bite me ( expecting something fake) . Instead she full on bite my neck. I had to toss her off me. I just left without saying a word ( and bleeding)

We wound up having mutual friends and hanging out several other times but never at her house or with me talking to her.

Holy Crap..... Wow, who knows what would have happened if I would have gone. Thank the good lord you didn't rabies, or an STD though! haha

Took a girl out for a casual dinner. When we were done she told me her bus home was 20 dollars (even though she lived 20 minutes from there walking) because her bus goes on a special "route". I basically told her up front I had no money on me.

Geez, weirdo. :wow:

My worst dating experience was that I was too lazy to break up with my girlfriend and ended up marrying her. Then when I cheated on her (with her cousin, no less) and went through the divorce, her corporate lawyer father made sure that I lost my business and anything else that had any present or future worth for several years. It's my worst dating experience because I should have ended it before it became a commitment, but didn't.

Last edited:
My worst daring experience was that I was too lazy to break up with my girlfriend and ended up marrying her. Then when I cheated on her (with her cousin, no less) and went through the divorce, her corporate lawyer father made sure that I lost my business and anything else that had any present or future worth for several years. It's my worst dating experience because I should have ended it before it became a commitment, but didn't.

Wow..

My worst dating experience was that I was too lazy to break up with my girlfriend and ended up marrying her. Then when I cheated on her (with her cousin, no less) and went through the divorce, her corporate lawyer father made sure that I lost my business and anything else that had any present or future worth for several years. It's my worst dating experience because I should have ended it before it became a commitment, but didn't.

That may of been her worst dating experience also , haha. Sometimes I let relationships linger and started dating a girl who couldn't handle difference of opinion. She had a really romanticized version of how our relationship should be. So when I'd disagree about something it would turn into an argument. I tried to work around it but one time we were leaving a movie and heading to her house and we actually got into it over something in the movie. I told her to bring me home , she tried to talk me into coming with her but I yelled "no" . I got out of the car at my house and never talked to her again.

So this was happening even before Twilight existed :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"