You're not cool enough for the Exclusive TMoB, Jake, fibber, Lackey, & yoda thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more deletions... :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

I wish they would delete all the nonsense that Morg & Doggy Lips posts...

It's gonna be 6 seasons in total, but each will only be 16 episodes (except this season will be 13 cuz of the writers strike). But yeah it is moving much faster.

I'm kind of getting annoyed that there's a shock ending every episode, though. Like its good, but when you have it each episode, it gets a little much. This week's ending wasnt too shocking but still interesting. Also, it was ****ing crazy as hell. That was an episode I gladly watched twice. Desmond always has the best episodes. The only setback was no Ben, but I'll let it slide
I hadn't thought of that, but [blackout]Desmond[/blackout] really does have the best episodes. I was afraid [blackout]he'd die[/blackout].

2 more deletions... :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

I wish they would delete all the nonsense that Morg & Doggy Lips posts...

Non-sense and completely unoriginal banter is clearly acceptable, as is going through the motions and being unoriginal, ingenuity is frowned upon in any form, and vaginas are disgusting and should NOT be seen in written word ever.

So is Aunt Petunia cool enuff to post in this thread?

:p

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Not even remotely close, but I like to think of you as a tranny because of the whole odd gender bending episode, and we all I know how much I love trannies, so if you'll indulge me...you won't be cool enough, but you'll feel a horrible bottomless empty shame that you can never wash off, and that's something I don't offer to everyone.

No wonder nothing gets done around the Hype... they're too busy deleting silly posts in this thread.

Seriously... :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

:oldrazz:

Hey guys....saying the word "vagina" for just the purpose of being cute, funny, or edgy....is none of those things. It is juvenile. You have been told in the past....not to continue the vulgar crude talk in here. So keep it clean.

Not even remotely close, but I like to think of you as a tranny because of the whole odd gender bending episode, and we all I know how much I love trannies, so if you'll indulge me...you won't be cool enough, but you'll feel a horrible bottomless empty shame that you can never wash off, and that's something I don't offer to everyone.
I didn't even know you were still on the hype... :o

Hey guys....saying the word "vagina" for just the purpose of being cute, funny, or edgy....is none of those things. It is juvenile. You have been told in the past....not to continue the vulgar crude talk in here. So keep it clean.

This place is like a box of legos. Safe for ages 5-9 but boring for everyone else. :yay:

What's amusing is that no matter how silly you all think the rules are, you have no idea how even sillier you look defying them. I think it is a stupid rule that I can't use the intercom code to open the door to the lobby of my apartment building anymore. But it is not a big deal. I use my key to let myself in instead. How stupid would I look slamming my finger on the intercom keys and demanding that the code work?

I guess I simply don't understand what the big deal is.

In all honesty, the big deal is how heavy-handed "certain" mods get over the silliest of things... and the fact that this thread has the second highest mod post count (behind the VIP Washroom) attests to that level of ridiculousness that somebody feels we need to be monitored.

The less Morg/Dog Lips/C.Lee/Master Bruce/Kel appearances in here, the less the rules get pushed.

But the more they "force" their presence upon us, the more we feel pressured to push back.

It's all simple physics.

And it's funny (to us) when they get all "heavy handed with the mod badge"... like it really matters at the end of the day that somebody with "authority" on a message board got to put somebody else on a probationary ban.

Call us immature, but at least we have a certain level of "perspective"...

Sheesh....And that, my dear Heather, is merely my two cents.

Cheers...

Mike

Aw, Lackey's post got deleted after all the work he put into searching and stuff? :(

Hey C. Lee. FYI, when you talk about handing out infractions, you--you do know what an infraction is right. That's what we do, not what you give us. You penalize us FOR infractions. Just--just clearing that up. I mean, if we're going to have to go through this whole back-and-forth a lot in the future--which we are--at least use words correctly. It's frankly bugging me that someone a lot stupider than I am gets to decide what I can and can't post, and it would really help me out if you would at least present the illusion that you're near any of our intelligence levels. Thanks.

Hey C. Lee. FYI, when you talk about handing out infractions, you--you do know what an infraction is right. That's what we do, not what you give us. You penalize us FOR infractions. Just--just clearing that up. I mean, if we're going to have to go through this whole back-and-forth a lot in the future--which we are--at least use words correctly. It's frankly bugging me that someone a lot stupider than I am gets to decide what I can and can't post, and it would really help me out if you would at least present the illusion that you're near any of our intelligence levels. Thanks.

Hahaha, priceless.

So...the amount of poop, fart, and piss jokes denotes intelligence to you huh? Nice to hear that.

C Lee, I haven't even thought the word poop since I was probably 5 years old. Grow up. It's called s**t. People over the age of 12 who aren't still virgins or having sex with ugly (but nice!!!) women say it every day.

What's amusing is that no matter how silly you all think the rules are, you have no idea how even sillier you look defying them. I think it is a stupid rule that I can't use the intercom code to open the door to the lobby of my apartment building anymore. But it is not a big deal. I use my key to let myself in instead. How stupid would I look slamming my finger on the intercom keys and demanding that the code work?

We're not defying them just to prove how stupid they are. That whole vagina conversation came naturally. And it would look stupid if not for the fact that five seconds before you started pushing the intercom key, Joe A-Hole just pressed it and got in easy. Looks like your landlord hates you:csad:

So...the amount of poop, fart, and piss jokes denotes intelligence to you huh? Nice to hear that.

I think he meant that understanding words before using them denoted intelligence. I guess I missed the part of the SATs that tested your resistance to scatological humor.

Haha i just noticed that Elijya changed the name of his Mondo Kaka thread to mimic ours. And the rest of the mods STILL post here more. Elijya's thread ia the Joey to our Friends:csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"