The Dark Knight Why So Serious Pumpkin -- ON TOPIC Discussion - DON'T MAKE ANY MORE!

Just out of curiosity?....How come some of you didn't get accepted? What was the response email that you recieved back from them?.

Mine didn't get accepted because I was too ugly :csad: So my parents grounded me.

I didn't assume we would get something at midnight, but I assumed we'd get something. So far all we have is another date and another message. Nothing more. Viral campaigns are only as fun as the rewards.
Those who got on the site will be rewarded.

and a big sloppy kiss.

Well, I doubt it but it sounded funnier in my head.

I still need to do my picture, It's too late now anyway.

No doubt. The question is "with what?"

A picture of an underaged teenager. Then, while standing at our mailboxes dumbfounded the Date Line guy comes out of nowhere.

We've all been had.

A picture of an underaged teenager. Then, while standing at our mailboxes dumbfounded the Date Line guy comes out of nowhere.

We've all been had.

haha Heath should put that in his Joker diary :joker:

We've all been had.
"Wait, there aren't any cookies here... OH NO, Chris Hansen!!!"

*shoots self in head*

Oh, haha. Good call. Totally forgot spoiler tags even exist. I'm just slightly frazzled right now. :D
Well, today there was a large yellow envelope on my welcome mat when I returned home from school. When I saw the label, which was typewritten on notebook paper and appeared to be coffee-stained, I was suspicious.

labelpj2.jpg

Who wouldn't be wary of something like that? (I unsuccessfully tried to conceal my address D: Also pardon my cat's ass. He promptly sat down on the package as soon as I emptied it.)

Anyway, so after I calmed down from the initial shock, I carefully began removing the contents, and then I got impatient and dumped it out.
Out come nine velvet bags, each one tied off with black cord.
bagsrb1.jpg

Here's six, minus mine, and two that I gave to my boyfriend and other friend of mine who participated.

I fumbled to open the first bag, and inside I find:
contentsnn2.jpg

A small red, white, and black make-up pallette, slightly crumpled, and an innocuous joker card.
Each subsequent bag was the same, albeit with a different card.
Here's a poorly scanned compilation of all nine:
cardspe4.jpg

They each have a different back, too:
backsam3.jpg

BUT.
This is the icing on the cake. Slightly stuck to the inside of the evelope was this little piece of slightly burnt thing:
notevz8.jpg

I almost passed out on the floor. Oh man am I ecstatic <3

If anyone wants any further pictures of any of it, I will provide!

Hi, friend! What is EXACTLY that "little piece of slightly burnt thing"????

'Cause ImageShack informed: This image removed due to high-bandwidth usage. You can restore this imagem by replacing it with a clickable thumbnail, wich uses less bandwidth.

Please!!! COULD YOU SEND "THAT IMAGE YOU REFFERED" to my E-mail????

I will hope it with great interest.

My mailbox address is: [email protected]

Thanks for your atention!

So is it guaranteed that we'll see Two-face in this one?

So is it guaranteed that we'll see Two-face in this one?

Fan reports at Wizard World Chicago said the footage they showed ended with a scene looking over Two Faces shoulder at the bartender in some bar. They said you could slightly see some of the burn marks.

I'm sure we'll be getting some Two-Face in the next trailer or the one after that.

-TNC

I'm sure we'll be getting some Two-Face in the next trailer or the one after that.

-TNC

I'd be surprised if they showed Two-Face in any of the trailers, really.

Actually, not so much surprised as disappointed. I'd love to see a trailer focus on Dent, though. I think it would be odd to have part of the marketing campaign for this movie surround Two-Face, when he's clearly going to be one of the big draws for the third movie.

I just want them to have a Harvey Dent for district attorney trailer like one of those campaign ads, but have the Joker interrupt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"