Yu-gi-oh

RootBeerMaster

Superhero:RootBeerMaster
Reaction score
there wasn't a yugioh thread, so I though I create one where we can talk about the anime and the Game if you play. I know of a couple of people on the form who play. I don't of people who watch the show though so I thought I create this thread to talk about Either the TCG or the Anime what ever you guys want.

For me I really only liked Yugioh and Yugioh GX, I couldn't really get in to 5'Ds with the whole speed dueling. However I do like the new 5'Ds tourment and Like the Black Rose and her deck. Her Dragon is Awsome.

Has for playing the game, I run a Leiva Ocean Deck.

So to start this thread witch do you guys like the show or the Card Game? Talk about anything Yugioh.

I watched the original Yugi-oh but nothing really past the Battle Tower season.

Last edited:
Yugioh and Yugioh: Duelist were my favorites, especially the manga. Everything after that is just there.
I also used to play the game, but stopped shortly after the ban list was created.

Yugioh and Yugioh: Duelist were my favorites, especially the manga. Everything after that is just there.
I also used to play the game, but stopped shortly after the ban list was created.

I like you already. Boo stinking ban list. That is why I only play by trational rules. What's the point in buying the cards if you can't use them, that is my believe. Most of the cards on the ban list shouldn't be on there any way. I mean Dark Hole, Change of Heart, Premature Burial, Call of the Haunted, Imperial Order, Heavy Strom, Rikigki, Snatch Steal I want to tell these people you ever heard of Magic Jammer or Dust Tornado. cause frankly those ban cards arn't really a threat.

I loved the original cartoon. Watched up right up till the very end. I don't watch GX/5-Ds though

I watched the original, but Yugioh GX was so bad I gave up playing the card game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"