The Official SAW V thread

†~AntiChrist~†

Sidekick
Reaction score
Welcome to the official saw 5 thread...Here, we can can talk about all things saw 5 and below.....Enjoy......

...I WANT TO PLAY A GAME...

These movies are sooooooo f'ing bad. Horrible acting, cheap thrills and just a complete lack of any kind of true storyline.

These movies are sooooooo f'ing bad. Horrible acting, cheap thrills and just a complete lack of any kind of true storyline.

HAHA. This is a good laugh. Can you point out the 'horrible acting?' These movies are better than everything else coming out of the movie industry.

HAHA. This is a good laugh. Can you point out the 'horrible acting?' These movies are better than everything else coming out of the movie industry.

You are serious? Really? I mean honestly? You actually think these are well put together films?

That your opinion "projectpat2280"....Whats the point of your posts here if your just going to bag the movie??

That your opinion "projectpat2280"....Whats the point of your posts here if your just going to bag the movie??

Eh, i guess I'm somehow hoping that my correct opinion will resonate with the right person and the very fabric of these movies will completely unravel and cease to exist. Too much to wish for?

Carey Elwes' acting got a little iffy after he cut off his first movie.......other than that I'd say there weren't many acting problems in all 4 films......Leigh Whanell's performance actually blew me away once I learned he hadn't really done anything else and he was british.

You are serious? Really? I mean honestly? You actually think these are well put together films?

Yeah. The acting is great, I haven't seen anything wrong with the acting, I don't know what you're watching, the dialogue is amazing. SAW has originality! Something movies don't have these days. The plot is great, whats wrong with it? These movies leave you something to think about and isn't just some blood-and-guts film. It has story! Plus, the characters all have flaws, great flaws which makes it great watching what they do, real life!

Me either I havent seen one thing wrong with the acting. And i love the storyline...

Now hopefully, nobody comes in here and tries to bash this movie.

And if you haven't seen SAW IV, please do not continue to read this thread. SPOILERS!!!!

Okay people, now that we know Jigsaw is dead, and Hoffman being John's muscle, what do you think is planned? We know that another Jigsaw is somewhere out in the shadows, planning an attack on Hoffman, or a trap. I think it'll be a Jigsaw-VS-Jigsaw kind of movie. Trying to discover eachother, someway. I want to learn more about John, and I want some characters to come back and play some important roles, Daniel Matthews, I don't think we have seen the last of him. Dr. Gordon is a must, and I think he's going to be the true, next Jigsaw. I hope we get Hoffman's story. I want to know what makes him tick. I think Agents Strahm and Perez will come back. They'll be the new team, like how Rigg/Matthews/Kerry were.

Yep gordon will be back for sure....Although I would like him to the jigsaw I dont mind hoffman as the current....

people have been saying Gordon would for sure be back since Saw 2...and he hasnt shown up...I think he's dead, bled out, or of shock, somewhere in those tunnels...although I do admit them never showing the body is probably there way of either throwing everyone off every movie, or leaving it open for him to some day (most likely when interest starts to waiver) return.

Well now i think about he has been gone for a long time...(movie years)
But yeah, like you said thats when he will probably show up.

people have been saying Gordon would for sure be back since Saw 2...and he hasnt shown up...I think he's dead, bled out, or of shock, somewhere in those tunnels...although I do admit them never showing the body is probably there way of either throwing everyone off every movie, or leaving it open for him to some day (most likely when interest starts to waiver) return.
I think they may have planed for his return,but with that contract dispute I'm not sure if the actor playing Dr.Gordon wants to return? Maybe throw more money at him or maybe since its a new director etc;he might do it again. I don't think he has anything going on anyways...
*far as bashing saw,as bad as some ppl think it is. At least its an original and not some 'remake'. Just think crap movies like Hostel,captivity are similar and ppl associate saw with those crapfests. Acting for horror movies have never been academy awards stuff,but its not terrible.
K,back to SAW V.....

Oh god, there's gonna be a 5th one?'

Ahh, I guess as long as they keep costing $10 to film and make $20 at the box office, they'll keep coming.

Yeah. The acting is great, I haven't seen anything wrong with the acting, I don't know what you're watching, the dialogue is amazing. SAW has originality! Something movies don't have these days. The plot is great, whats wrong with it? These movies leave you something to think about and isn't just some blood-and-guts film. It has story! Plus, the characters all have flaws, great flaws which makes it great watching what they do, real life!

Hell yeah. The only reason I'm still watching is for the excellent plot. Gore and cheap scares does nothing for me. But watching the legacy of this genius named Jigsaw, how he started, putting the clues together are all great.

SAW IV happens to be my favorite of the series. It's definitely more emotional, tragic, and epic compared to the previous films. You also can tell they're going to possibly end it with the 6th film, since they're shooting 5 and 6 back to back.

The killing off of Jeff, Detective Matthews, possibly Rigg, Kerry, and Hoffman will eventually die signals they're going to end it. So I feel the 6th film will be the final one of the series.

Most likely...But anyone can become the apprentice...^^^^ :spoiler reply:

Carey Elwes' acting got a little iffy after he cut off his first movie.......other than that I'd say there weren't many acting problems in all 4 films......Leigh Whanell's performance actually blew me away once I learned he hadn't really done anything else and he was british.

Australian

You know, I was once on the edge of whether I care for this franchise or not.
Well, now that I’ve seen Saw IV I know that it has some great minds behind it.
Indeed, the first Saw was good but then the other two sequels didn’t quite compare. They weren’t horrible, actually quite watchable, but not as good as the original. And then came IV. In my opinion it saved the whole franchise, especially III, since now it makes it worth watching for the sake of the bridge and they really seem like they were filmed back to back, completing each other’s plot lines.
Anyways, Saw IV, definitely the best of the series so far.

Though I’ll be pessimistic and say that I don’t think Dr. Gordon’s character will be coming back, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"